No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather To Begin Training Camp For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather To Begin Training Camp For Canelo

By all accounts it appears that Floyd Mayweather will begin training on Monday, July 15, in Las Vegas ahead of his huge showdown with fellow champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez.

That has been the word all week inside of the Mayweather Boxing Club and a conversation with Mayweather’s father and trainer Floyd Sr. seemed to confirm the chatter.

“My understanding is it’s going to be Monday,” Floyd Sr. said during some down time at the gym recently. “Everything should be taking off pretty soon.”

Having reconnected with his son ahead of his May 4 victory over Robert Guerrero, Mayweather Sr. again has high spirits heading into the September 14 match with Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So let me get this right... Roach says Canelo has no chance at all to win... but he's 100% sure Pacquiao can beat Floyd... GTFOH right?

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
      So let me get this right... Roach says Canelo has no chance at all to win... but he's 100% sure Pacquiao can beat Floyd... GTFOH right?
      Comparing Canelo to Pacquaio.

Are you dumb or what?

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
        Comparing Canelo to Pacquaio.

Are you dumb or what?
        just quoting roach "peeleft:

Comment

All we've got to do is do what we do and what we do is good enough to take care of whatever he's trying to do. Profound sir.

Comment

i think carlos baldomir would be helpful. he's used his services in the past.

Comment

canelo is a bigger threat than pacman for obvious reasons, but that doesnt mean canelo isnt gettin that work on sept 14th!!

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                canelo is a bigger threat than pacman for obvious reasons, but that doesnt mean canelo isnt gettin that work on sept 14th!!
                These reasons are?

I wish people here would stop acting like Canelo has done anything but look average against Trout, won some vacant titles and beat up old man Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                  These reasons are?

I wish people here would stop acting like Canelo has done anything but look average against Trout, won some vacant titles and beat up old man Mosley.
                  Granted, Canelo is no where near the talent of a Pacquiao, but, Pacquiao does not bring the size, power, defense and boxing skill set that Canelo presents at this moment. I think this version of Canelo is better than the Pacquiao we've seen since the 3rd Marquez bout. I honestly thought that the only positives Pacquiao brought to the ring of a Mayweather bout were his combinations of speed and angles which have declined just a bit, other than that, Manny would be there all night and he's almost too easy to hit. But, that's something we'll never see due to obvious reasons.

Comment

sure he gonna be relaxed on his back after Canelo knocks that sissys ass out!

Comment

Working...
                    X