No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr: Tale from the dark side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatmash View Post
    no coz they are ni gg ers .............................. hes some sort of white / south american cross breed !

its like me as a white man saying those ........ nig gga! ni gga! ni gga!............................ its funny its like ali g .................... but hes actually serious lol
    well i'll be damned....

it's called puerto rican

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      I know for a fact that isn't it, lean back came out in 05, not much before that Roy Jones was seen as invincible, I believe he's talking about Roy's knock out loses. Joe pretty much assured Roy his safety and that to me is very respectable, not many rappers would have done that.
      I think Joe was just trying to keep his rap thuggish ways while showing respect to Roy as being someone who would in fact beat his ass. Joe was just trying to say yeah Roy would beat my ass but he would die in the end.

It's stupid really, but I found it interesting that Roy went and confronted him for talking about him. I like Joe but he admits that he would need someone else to shoot Roy in order to get the upper hand.

However at the end of the day, Joe tried to keep his stance as being a bad ass but he rightfully respects Roy.

Old video that I came across last night and wanted to share.

Comment

My fault, it was in Ja Rule's - New York, I assumed it was lean back, I still think it was a result of the knock loses, pretty much having fell from the top. It was a dumb thing to say though, not a fan of Joe or Ja Rule either.
        Yeah it was from that song and I "liked" Ja Rule when he first came out in his very first album but that's it. As for Joe, he's alright too at times but never a big fan overall.

It's like Joe said, it's just rap and Joe was just being relevant at that time by saying what he said and it made sense. As a fan of Roy's I didn't take it to heart but I can see how Roy would.

Roy must have kicked into that RJ mode....

Comment

I know for a fact that isn't it, lean back came out in 05, not much before that Roy Jones was seen as invincible, I believe he's talking about Roy's knock out loses. Joe pretty much assured Roy his safety and that to me is very respectable, not many rappers would have done that.
          yeah roy jones is a public figure, its not like personal, that line just means that nobody is invincible.

he handled the confrontation pretty well and nobody got hurt

Comment

no coz they are ni gg ers .............................. hes some sort of white / south american cross breed !

its like me as a white man saying those ........ nig gga! ni gga! ni gga!............................ its funny its like ali g .................... but hes actually serious lol
            LMAO!! You have got to be the whitest person on this board! Lol

Comment

I wish RJJ would've busted this fat fool in the mouth and made him cry like a baby.

Comment

He is puerto rican. Dumb ****

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                  He is puerto rican. Dumb ****
                  He's actually Cuban and Puerto Rican.

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
                    LMAO!! You have got to be the whitest person on this board! Lol
                    or just the dumbest.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                      I wish RJJ would've busted this fat fool in the mouth and made him cry like a baby.
                      Yep.

Feeling tough because you have a gang that can jump one guy means that you aren't really tough.

Comment

Working...
                      X