No announcement yet.

I am leaving Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    If you can stay with your mother for awhile and got half decent friends over there, go for it. Still gonna be a lot of ****ing work.. But what you gonna do, gotta support that kid.
    He's a full grown man with a family to support, is finding "friends" really that important, when he has us?

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
      He's a full grown man with a family to support, is finding "friends" really that important, when he has us?
      lolol, ****ing ****

I guess not Loc, guess not..

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
        Your a **** rich.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Ny or La are my prospects i have to live in a big city,i would love to live in the mountains but i have to make a living.
          This is coming soon i am tired of my life and have been slipping back into nasty habits from years ago if i stay in Vegas i wont make it to 30 i am 29,i have a baby on the way but i would rather miss a few big spots to stabalize myself as a father,i have watched countless friends stay here and rot because of there kids,i want more for us both so i have to make the change.
          Any pros and cons would be a great help even suggestions of o

ther cities,i havew little money and a ****ty car.
          Come to Houston.... The only major metropolitan city that didn't really suffer through the recession....

There are plenty of jobs and the price of living is the best of all major cities in the USA...

Comment

Originally posted by -HTownTexan- View Post
            Come to Houston.... The only major metropolitan city that didn't really suffer through the recession....

There are plenty of jobs and the price of living is the best of all major cities in the USA...
            Dont tempt me brother i might show up at your door with a dufflebag lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              If you can stay with your mother for awhile and got half decent friends over there, go for it. Still gonna be a lot of ****ing work.. But what you gonna do, gotta support that kid.
              This ^ If you've got a small support base somewhere go for it.

Comment

go to new york.. you wont need a car.. a car maybe a huge expense if living in a new city..

Comment

Originally posted by -HTownTexan- View Post

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Dont tempt me brother i might show up at your door with a dufflebag lol.
                  yeah htowntexas got a new house.. you can stay with him for a while lol

Comment

Problems, and personal issues follow their owner everywhere. No matter how far or fast you run.
                    Vegas seems like a bad place to be in right now. I know I see it every day. But, the thing about this city is that it's in a situation that it always bounces back from. When the economy hurts, so does Vegas. Also, when the economy is healing, so does Vegas. And when the economy is doing well, Vegas booms.
                    The downside of this City is it was built for people with a vice. If you have any vice, be it drinking, women, gambling, drugs, or what ever, this town will eat you alive and **** you out, only to eat you again. But like I said before. Those issues do and will follow you anywhere.

Comment

you need a plan....and a place to stay for a minute. I remember tua said he has an extra room in the house he bought off the lottery..

Comment

Working...
                      X