Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entourage Finale - Best episode of the season!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Entourage Finale - Best episode of the season!!!

What a great episode that was.

Highlights -

When Vince throws away a bag full of coke Drama remarks "Don't. We can sell that bro."

Vince dumping the vile Sasha Grey on the set of her **** movie.

Ari's wife leaving him.

Vince telling Eminem he is too mainstream to fight his own battles and gets a punch in the face for it.

Vince generally treating hot women like the pieces of meat that they are.

I can't wait to see how next season will unfold. Will Vince slip further into oblivion or will he defeat his demons and come out on top?

Isn't the next season the last followed by a movie? I generally like this show but I didn't keep up with this season from the beggining.

Comment

Yeah next season is the last and then there will be a movie made...can't believe it oh well Next Sunday is Boardwalk Empire

Comment

I hated this season. Vince was even more annoying than usual and Dania Ramirez should have had more scenes. This last episode was solid, though.

Comment

Season 5 and 6 were both the ****s. This season made up for it. The eminen scene was classic

"whats a matter marshal, too mainstream to fight your own fights?" then he gets curb stomped. To me it looks like everyone is gunna end up with nothing at the end of the series. Would be fitting, but its a hollywood script so I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by actionjackson View Post
            Season 5 and 6 were both the ****s. This season made up for it. The eminen scene was classic

"whats a matter marshal, too mainstream to fight your own fights?" then he gets curb stomped. To me it looks like everyone is gunna end up with nothing at the end of the series. Would be fitting, but its a hollywood script so I doubt it.
            There is no way E ends up with nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by We Need Hints View Post
              There is no way E ends up with nothing.
              True that, but he may end up without a girl with that whole prenup thing. Drama got a show. Thinking Vince, Ari, and Turtle, possibly E end up with **** all.

Comment

I reckon everyone will become a success and Vince will end up relying on his friends to help him instead of the other way around.

Drama will become a big star with Johnny's Bananas.

Turtle will be a major player in a tequila company.

E will end up becoming the new head of his agency.

Ari will win back his wife

Vince will lose his stardom.

Comment

The Tequila has coke in it I have been thinking they were going in that direction when one of them said "Its not being drunk with this stuff is like a high" at the beggining of the season.

Comment

It was decent, Im glad Sasha Grey got dumped she really was a **** character. Drama was the shizzle!

Comment

Working...
                    X