No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez Could Face Magdaleno Before Burgos Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez Could Face Magdaleno Before Burgos Bout

According to promoter Peter Rivera of Puerto Rico Best Boxing, Roman "Rocky" Martinez (26-1-1, 16KOs) could possibly defend his title next against undefeated Diego Magdaleno (23-0, 9KOs) of Las Vegas. Martinez met his mandatory challenger Juan Carlos Burgos last Saturday in Madison Square Garden in New York City and won a controversial twelve round split decision. Martinez agrees with the verdict. He felt that he won the first eight rounds of the contest.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    According to promoter Peter Rivera of Puerto Rico Best Boxing, Roman "Rocky" Martinez (26-1-1, 16KOs) could possibly defend his title next against undefeated Diego Magdaleno (23-0, 9KOs) of Las Vegas. Martinez met his mandatory challenger Juan Carlos Burgos last Saturday in Madison Square Garden in New York City and won a controversial twelve round split decision. Martinez agrees with the verdict. He felt that he won the first eight rounds of the contest.

[Click Here To Read More]
    He did?????????

Comment

Martinez vs Burgos was a draw (though should have gone to Burgos).
      Who is this moron "writer"?
      Either he has some damage control agenda on behalf of Martinez, trying to put out mis-information, or he is just an out-and-out TOOL.
      I go with the latter but neither would surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
        Martinez vs Burgos was a draw (though should have gone to Burgos).
        Who is this moron "writer"?
        Either he has some damage control agenda on behalf of Martinez, trying to put out mis-information, or he is just an out-and-out TOOL.
        I go with the latter but neither would surprise me.
        rocky vs d mags is a good fight

Comment

2013 could be a big year for Magdaleno.....

Comment

What's that got to do with what i posted?

Comment

He thinks he won the first 8 rounds? he must have taken too many punches to the head if he got any rounds it was later in the fight , burgos totally controlled the first half.

Comment

I think Magdaleno would beat him and not get the decision. Martinez is gonna become worse than Sturm with all these questionable decisions he's getting.

Comment

Who does Martinez think he's kidding? He was owned by Burgos, and it's a damn shame that Burgos worked so hard to get the fight and fought a great fight just to get jobbed. ****ing judges need to be suspended.

Comment

b a while 4 this rematch goes...hopefully not in NYC where NYSAC & Lathan in bed w/WBO...two of the judges should be suspended...

Comment

Working...
                    X