No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher on your ATG LIST? Eric Morales or Floyd Mayweather jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    lmaoo BoxingGenius is getting owned left and right again.
    BG repeated a boxer. Getting owned is Pacquiao, Cotto and Shane owning that ***** Antonio Margarito. That's pure ownage, lmfao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      BG repeated a boxer. Getting owned is Pacquiao, Cotto and Shane owning that ***** Antonio Margarito. That's pure ownage, lmfao!
      Actually he didn't, because I've stated multiple times to him that Dawson asked for a 170lb CW, which Ward turned down. But for some reason he doesn't want to "repeat" this.

Comment

this clown actually brought up Margarito to try and what upset me? troll me? Margo is a Millionaire he has a better life than you and I both. Why would a couple of loses make me feel bad? is that what you feel when they talk about your heros and how Floyd and Broner got their shit pushed in by PDL and Castillo?

you acutally feel bad? it's just boxing. They have better lives than you and don't care what you think. You don't actually have to defend them like they're family or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          this clown actually brought up Margarito to try and what upset me? troll me? Margo is a Millionaire he has a better life than you and I both. Why would a couple of losesLOSES make me feel bad? is that what you feel when they talk about your herosHEROES and how Floyd and Broner got their shit pushed in by PDL and Castillo?

you acutallyACTUALLY
          Ok, I've had enough of your spelling attack. I quit, uncle...please stop! Lmao. Good night!

Comment

BG, we all heard it. He thinks you're mad so he's repeating himself. Trolls do that when they think they have a live one. Learn to brush that **** off. Trust me, if he doesnt sig it, he wont let you forget it tonight. Dawson didn't even mean to say what he said, but he just came out of a tough fight. It happens.
            Yeah, I kind of figured Dawson made a mistake.

LOL @ Mars Volta being back. It's a damn shame that you could get banned that many times and be so obsessed to keep coming back on alts to talk about one fighter.

I guess he's got a new trick up his sleeve. When people quote boxers he thinks it's actually the boxingscene poster doing the talking LMAO

That takes talent.

Comment

Ok, I've had enough of your spelling attack. I quit, uncle...please stop! Lmao. Good night!
              I think you hit a nerve when you brought up Marge. You know how racists like Maniac feel about defending their own lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Yeah, I kind of figured Dawson made a mistake.

LOL @ Mars Volta being back. It's a damn shame that you could get banned that many times and be so obsessed to keep coming back on alts to talk about one fighter.

I guess he's got a new trick up his sleeve. When people quote boxers he thinks it's actually the boxingscene poster doing the talking LMAO

That takes talent.
                Mars Volta, Eric Holder. He has no talent lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  I think you hit a nerve when you brought up Marge. You know how racists like Maniac feel about defending their own lol
                  Always hit em where it hurts lol.

Comment

• Comment

fix'd your avy for you

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      why would anyone take anything you say about boxing seriously?
                      aren't you the same guy that made threads arguing that Kirkland actually had a "granite" chin even after that feather fisted Japanese bum did this?

Comment

Working...
                      X