No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Dominates David Lopez, Torres Wins Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Dominates David Lopez, Torres Wins Too

Auditorio Miguel Barragan, San Luis Potosi - Austin Trout (23-0, 13KOs) retained his WBA "regular" junior middleweight title with a dominating decision over David "Destroyer" Lopez (40-13, 23KOs). At the end of the twelve rounds, the judges saw it 119-109, 117-110 and 118-109, all in favor of Trout. Lopez had some very good moments in the fight when he caught Trout with hard punches to the jaw. A controversial moment in the eleventh, when Lopez cracked Trout to the jaw, but the champion held the ropes to prevent himself from going down. Lopez tried to go for a knockout in the twelfth but couldn't finish Trout off.

[Click Here To Read More]

a mexican robbed in mexico. Trout is a coward and hugged too much. Ha received a gift. It was ate least a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
      a mexican robbed in mexico. Trout is a coward and hugged too much. Ha received a gift. It was ate least a draw.
      Was it really that bad?

Comment

Trout was really bad. Yeah, for me he won the fight but he was awful today.

Comment

The Trout fight should have been much closer. When Trout wasdown in the 11th, it was a knockdown, clearly, and when Lopez went down, it was a slip, replay showed both cases clearly...too much of a spread in points...much closer...NO WAY Trout won 10/11 rounds....Ana Torres was totally dominant...very hardblows to the body...P4P 1 of the best....male or female..

Comment

austin is the first person who will tell you the fight was a lot closer than it was judged. and the knockdown issues even each other out in points, balance that and count the points and austin still won. give the champ some time, he is going to shine, just you wait and see.

Comment

trout won but it was a lot closer specially if u count the kd, still very impressive by trout he managed to adapt well and aside from the kd he imposed his will in the second part of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                trout outboxed the living crap out of the slow face foward brawler.....i don't think the score cards were even close.....

you're a moron

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                  trout outboxed the living crap out of the slow face foward brawler.....i don't think the score cards were even close.....

you're a moron
                  That's not true, Trout was in problems in some rounds of the fight, and even though he won it was a close bout. The judges scorecards were terrible.

Comment

I wasn't impressed...these younger fighters are not consistent AT ALL, Trout, Vanes, Alvarez...they are all considered the next generation in that 154 division but in the ring...I AM NOT IMPRESSED SO FAR! They all have Flaws and Weaknesses that are WAITING TO BE EXPLOITED but lucky for them the people who are handling them are not going to put them in the ring with Veterans like Cotto, Williams or Angulo because those guys would exploit all of them!

Comment

Working...
                    X