No announcement yet.

This Zou Shiming cat ain't that impressive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Zou Shiming cat ain't that impressive

Roach said he reminded him of Pacquiao, I don't see it.

And he's already 31. I'm interested to see how fast they try to move him along.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

it's because they're chinese

Comment

He's just doing some mitt practice

Comment

He didn't even win his last gold medal

Comment

I'll reserve my opinion after I actually see him fight in the pro ranks. There are really good amateurs that don't transition well to the pro ranks, and there are amateurs that aren't by any means standouts and do well as pros.
            He's old for a flyweight and for one making his pro debut. Its good to see China finally enter the pro game though. They could be a force to reckoned with in the next decade, especially in the smaller divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

I definitely see the similarities, he is obviously green but his punches are thrown the same way. He pulls his hands down low after punching but I think once he develops, he will be moved very fast due to his age.

Comment

To be fair this is still a new partnership. Every trainer does mitts differently so it could probably take some getting used too

Comment

He's good, but this has way more to do with money and establishing a market in mainland Asian than it does his exceptional talent.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    He's good, but this has way more to do with money and establishing a market in mainland Asian than it does his exceptional talent.
                    Beat me to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X