Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie scared you the most..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Exorcist...when I was a kid. Which ended up turning into my all time favorite horror movie. I guess that's why Exorcism movies are my favorite genre

When I got older the Grudge creeped me out

I've made both tribute sigs
    Last edited by LeG00N; 09-12-2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      It wasn't very scary. The exorcist was pretty scary at the time I saw it. I'm not fond of possession movies though, they bore me to tears nowadays.
      The truth came out when you were younger, now you're an atheist poser.

Comment

I thought the Grudge was stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
          I thought the Grudge was stupid.
          most horror movies are stupid........

Comment

I remember being about 10 -11 and watching an Amiytville Horror film where this rogue lamp cable strangled one of the cast, about 5 minutes after that one of our friends knocked on the window (it was about 9 - 10pm), I shat very large bricks that day. I didnt sleep, me and my friend called his parents to find out when they were coming home as we both no longer wanted to be home alone

Also Nightmare on Elm street or Poiltergeist used to make me **** myself as a kid.

I cant watch that crap now, nothing good comes from filling my head with that stuff

Comment

Paranormal Activity 1

Tales from the Hood

People Under the Stairs

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Haha... the movie "IT" literally ruined my childhood ability to go anywhere near a drain.
                I've got 100 bones that says you'd have Griffin'd that clown with a check hook after diverting his attention by putting your arms behind your back.

On topic : The Shining. I'm a big fan of the horror genre but no movie in it's history can even come close to the sheer mania that movie oozes on every level. Everything from the two little girls who'd been hacked up by their father (the bartender) with an axe, to the references to the Donner party and cannibalism, to the way Jack unknowingly allows the hotel (via cabin fever) to externalize his faults as a man and father, to the switch Kubrick pulled with the disgusting decaying lady in the bathtub, to the elevator of blood and hints of sexual perversion, down to the way certain scenes are shot in reverse through a mirror to alter perception, to the chilling ending.

That movie ****ed with me for a while as a child and no film has ever even come close since.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  most horror movies are stupid........
                  Well if so, then that would mean "for a Horror movie".

Comment

Props to MANIAC for the Fulci love.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      Poltergeist also scared the sh•t out of me as a kid...

Good shout

But mine has to be

Candy Man

When i was little, this scared the fkin **** out of me

Still scares me to look at that dude

Comment

Working...
                      X