Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The top ten people I'd most like to **** right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLASSIC MATERIAL ANORAK.

This s*it is as funny as a Suga Free song and as weird as a Greg Jennings commercial.

Comment

18. Barney Rubble

Despite every episode of The Flintstones promising viewers "a gay old time", there was no evidence of Fred and Barney fisting each other, or of them sucking on each other's cocks. I thought it'd be like Bigpoppapump and Reeno in animated form, but the show failed to deliver on the promise of the song.

I'll be real.. I don't think I could take Fred. He looks a bit too hard for me. But Barney? I'd make him my bitch. I'd fuck him in the eye, up the nose, in his ears, up his pap, the lot. I'd cover him head to toe in fresh man syrup and make Betty watch, before cutting off her toes with pliers.

Comment

19. Andre Berto's Eyes

I can't have been the only member here to have got sexually excited over the weekend when seeing Andre "Berto" Chinto growing a pair of face vaginas. Imagine my surprise when I saw him develop two pairs of labias, all ready for some hot face-fucking action.

I'd put my cock in the left one, my nut sac in the right, and balance my arsehole on his chin. In the pic above you can see he's even got his tongue out ready for some rimming action, so it's clearly what he would have wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          7. Tony The Tiger

A typical Fat Yank in his use of braggadocio, there's nothing wrong with "my cereals are quite nice I think, but make up your own minds" as a catchphrase.

However, this cock-sure fucking prick hasn't got a modest bone in his body, and for that he deserves to be bummed into the middle of next week. I wonder if Anthony Tiger would still go around shouting "they're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!" if he woke up shitting blood for a fortnight?
          I think this thread kind of died a death after this point. I thought brain-****ing Avril Lavigne into ******ation would strike a chord with some, but not so.

Rather than drag it out any further, I'll end it with suggestion #20 and leave it there.

Comment

Hahahahaha!!!

The megayank just made me laugh so hard I nearly threw up!

Comment

I stopped at 6. But this thread needs a Chief type bump.

Comment

You stopped before Tony Tiger?

Comment

berto was a classic, but tony the tiger was atg in my book

Comment

Dont worry Annie my man. Im bout to resume the viewing. Your creativity knows no boundries. I just caught a quick glimps of the Berto eye wreckage, and will catch up so I can read the delightful filth that you more than likely posted regarding them.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      10. The Megayank

I wasn't quite sure who to pick for my last one, so what I propose is this: A three-headed, six-titted hydra of Lohan, Portman and Knightley, their naked bodies sewn together, siamese twin style. Now, I know what you're thinking. Surely Keira Knightley (who I really used to fancy, before I realised her jaw line looks like the sort of thing you'd use to open beer bottles) is a Green Teef? But answer me this.. if you're fucking Keira Knightley via a Fat Yankess's vag, then is she a Green Teef or a Fat Yank? It's one that haunted philosophers down the ages that, ain't it?
                      Holy fawking shiet. Im now subscribing to this gem of a thread. Annie. Whatever you've been sniffin of shootin, keep it up, up to the point of abuse, but not OD. This sheit is bonified classic material.

Comment

Working...
                      X