No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: Depends on my promoter Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hbonnie21 View Post
    bbaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaahah my man pet his head like he was some caged slave smh manny got no heart man
    "He (Pacquiao) never seen a contract that he didn't like"

"Bob Arum likes dumb fighters"

Comment

Originally posted by I LOVE ANNINA View Post
      I have to give credit where credit is due. Mr. Opal makes very entertaining videos, I've had him favorited for some time now.

He's also very knowledgeable. I wish he would re-upload a video entitled 'Was Mosley-Mayweather fixed'. It was very well done.
      I was thinking the same thing about the Mayweather-Mosley vid. It was the first video by Mr. Opal that I saw. Since then I've been eagerly awaiting new Mr. Opal vids. Can you please re-up that vid Mr. Opal?

Comment

Originally posted by arexsiete View Post
        I was thinking the same thing about the Mayweather-Mosley vid. It was the first video by Mr. Opal that I saw. Since then I've been eagerly awaiting new Mr. Opal vids. Can you please re-up that vid Mr. Opal?
        I would have to re-do it. I really took a hit when my original channel got terminated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
          I would have to re-do it. I really took a hit when my original channel got terminated.
          Damn, well either way keep exposing them
          LOL I just remembered one of your videos where it was Floyd saying,

"Do you want to fight Floyd Mayweather?" and then it would cut to Manny making an excuse like,

"uumm 15 days is heavy training..."

"Do you want to fight Floyd Mayweather?"

"ummm, the commission make da rules..."

Comment

These deserves to be bumped after Manny continues to be Arum's bit(h.......

Comment

how true so sad but so true a grown man smh

Comment

Working...
              X