Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in a fight? Bradley or Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley ducked Ortiz when he was fighting at 140.
    Ortiz by KO

Comment

Ortiz's size will cause problems and Bradley may end up hitting the canvas, but I like Bradley's skills and determination in this one, I see him prevailing. What worries me as a Bradley fan is his physical attributes at 147, he's much more skilled than alot of guys at 147 but may struggle due to size.

Comment

if you had asked this after the Berto fight, it would be 100-0 Ortiz.

internet messageboards are fickle.

Comment

Originally posted by Hisoka_ View Post
          Ortiz's size will cause problems and Bradley may end up hitting the canvas, but I like Bradley's skills and determination in this one, I see him prevailing. What worries me as a Bradley fan is his physical attributes at 147, he's much more skilled than alot of guys at 147 but may struggle due to size.
          Yeah, he's not a particularly athletic guy at 140, certainly not bad but not special. That's the only thing that worries me about his eventual move to 147, but I think he'll be good enough to beat most fighters without ever dominating.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
            Your thoughts please.
            headbutt vs headbutt...

I got headbutt

but seriously, bradley isn't a mental headcase like ortiz... bradley is very focused and would gut it out and win

Comment

Bradley by UD...EASY!

Ortiz is Fukin OVERRATED because of his Size and "POWER"...all that "Power" but he haven't knocked anybody out that was "GOOD"...who is the biggest name he KO'd? Vivian Harris? and GBP probably paid him to take a Dive to help make Ortiz look good

he Struggled badly with Peterson, the same Peterson that Bradley had a much Easier time with

You guys can keep sleeping on Bradley all you want, but that little dude is no joke in that boxing Ring...LIKE HIM OR NOT! I think he is going to make a lot of Noise at 140 and 147
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 10-01-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Ortiz has no defense, no footwork no jabs, no chin and slow..All he has against Bradley is a punchers chance though..in 140 lbs Bradley win by a UD, in a welterweight fight its 50/50

Comment

Bradley has more wins at 147 than Ortiz anyway, at any weight the "Young Lion" would get thoroughly emabarassed

Comment

Bradley by a good points margin..he's more polished and skilled than Victor

and who knows, with the type of pressure that Timmy brings, it might make Ortiz quit again

Comment

obviously all the *******s will say Bradley because he is next in line for the Pacquiao fight but there is no reason we can't see this fight before Bradley vs Pac

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

and who knows, with the type of pressure that Timmy brings, it might make Ortiz quit again
                      because Bradley has power? really?
                      Last edited by Phenom; 10-01-2011, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X