Collapse
No announcement yet.

broner wil need an archenemy to b great...who can it be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously the TS didn't mean it literally... (right?)

Its would just be fun...

If Khan can get his career back on track, Khan would be perfect becuz he has the speed and style advantage... That would be a perfect Mayweather/Pacquiao comparison there, only they trade power... A skilled counter puncher vs a fast swarmer (its the in and out movement that will be the difference)

Guerrero if he beats Berto could be... He'll be on a pretty huge pedestal if he beats Berto, especially in dramatic fashion... Both talk trash, both are skilled, there's already an ongoing rivalry... There's a lot of potential there

Not Rios though... The TS says "Just as great as them" and Rios' potential is no where near where Broner's is... And I highly doubt Rios will ever enter ATG territory

Comment

Edwin Valero would have been perfect, what a fight that would have been,such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
        No he doesnt,he just needs to continue to win and dominate
        I agree. no enemy required and one impressive win does not make a fighter a future great.

Comment

The DIRTY BUBBLE!

Comment

Rios is a possibility

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
              a goat candidate always needs that rival that many feel is just as great as him and will have to beat to show WHO is number 1. Leonard had hearns. Mayweather has pacquiao. Ali had frazier..etc etc....WHO will be broners ultimate test of greatness.

I say ríos
              you can't be someones nemesis when you've ducked them relentlessly for years.

More like Pacquiao had Marquez, Morales and Barrera

Comment

Working...
              X