Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Fury: David Price is Two Years Behind Tyson!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Team Fury will never man up and face Price.

I think it will happen once Fury takes a loss or the opportunity is too good to refuse. I really don't see these meeting for a while.

I couldn't really care what condition Fury is in, that's the least of his worries.
    Yeah, I agree.

He can be as ripped as David Haye and I doubt it will make a difference. Team Fury know they are in for a loss if they face Price at the moment. Someone should tell Tyson that though, he actually seems to want to fight, good for him.

I also have to agree with other posts above, Fury has improved a lot over the last 18 months. He's becoming a decent fighter, I just think Price is better at this stage.

Comment

Seems pretty clear Fury and his camp don't want the fight, and with the different TV deals ect for each fighter, it doesn't look like the fight will happen any time soon.

The '2 years behind' and 'a step backwards' remarks are laughable though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
        Yeah, I agree.

He can be as ripped as David Haye and I doubt it will make a difference. Team Fury know they are in for a loss if they face Price at the moment. Someone should tell Tyson that though, he actually seems to want to fight, good for him.

I also have to agree with other posts above, Fury has improved a lot over the last 18 months. He's becoming a decent fighter, I just think Price is better at this stage.
        But he was so poor when he turned over that even implementing a jab is a vast improvement.

I can't see how he's gone from the kid with heart who lost to McDermott to this world beater?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          But he was so poor when he turned over that even implementing a jab is a vast improvement.

I can't see how he's gone from the kid with heart who lost to McDermott to this world beater?
          He's no world beater, and never will be. I'm just agreeing that he is improving and turning into a decent fighter. As soon as he steps up the competition a little and faces someone who isn't 6inches shorter than him he'll have a tough night.

Price beats him by KO.

Comment

Fury is right:

Why should he fight Price? If he loses he loses to a guy who has beat ****e...Audley Harris? Fury is smart:

a) to not fight Price who is very very good
            b) Price, who has "priced" himself as inferior by fighting the likes of Fraudley.

Before you critisize Fury why wouldn't you fight a guy like Areola who has been in world class competition, is beatable and might get you a better fight next time round?

It is not Fury's fault that Price won't step up and out of his shell.... Maybe he and Potavkin can have a bought and the fans can bring baby bottles with warm milk.... Price is wasting his career and no one with any sense will fight a guy where you get zero credit, zero ascendency if you win....and where one probably won't win.

Comment

When they eventually do fight, Price will send Fury into orbit. That is all.

Comment

fcukin *****s are delusional. gave up his titles so he didnt have to fight price.

Comment

Tyson should just man up and beat that English pedophile

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti.../Jimmy+Savile+

Comment

Seems like Team Fury was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                      Seems like Team Fury was right.
                      Thompson is far better then anyone Fury has thought

Comment

Working...
                      X