No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dachinyan vs Perez Early Results From Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dachinyan vs Perez Early Results From Los Angeles

Nokia Theater, Los Angeles, California - DaVarryl "Touch of Sleep" Williamson (27-6, 22 KOs) displayed why he is stll one of the biggest punchers in the heavyweight division with a seventh round knockout of Michael Marrone (19-3, 14 KOs). Williamson's hard right hand put Marrone down in the third and the seventh before the fight was stopped. Marrone, once a rising contender, suffers his third loss in his last four bouts. Williamson returns for the first time since his four round TKO loss to Ray Austin in September of 2009.

[Click Here To Read More]

Small ring! Hope that don't affect Perez too much. Hope all come out safe.

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Impressive win for Vic the Transylvanian. I feel sad for Perez. He's a very nice kid. The Mexicans were enthusiastically rooting for him.

Comment

Vic isn't doesn't have the most prettiest style but I would watch his fights over most fighters out there. He brings it every fight.

Comment

Viva Transylvania!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rios just won by KO in the 7th.

Comment

Good fight! And someone needs to remind Al Bernstein that it was a technical decision and Vic still hasn't knocked out a bantamweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  Good fight! And someone needs to remind Al Bernstein that it was a technical decision and Vic still hasn't knocked out a bantamweight.
                  lol yes I caught that too. And even if he meant first knockdown, then he's still wrong since Vic knocked Mares down as well.

Comment

thats wack the fight was stopped but good win for vic maybe he moves to 122 like he said if he cant get belts in the 118 division

Comment

Working...
                    X