Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would an elite athlete like Donaire work with Victor Conte???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would an elite athlete like Donaire work with Victor Conte???

Im not trying to say Conte helped Nonaire cheat or take PED's or steroids. Im just saying the man is a known cheat!!! Like the old saying goes "Tell me who your friends are", and I will tell you who you are!"

I know. They called Nonito out on this on boxingtruth a while back. But hey, Andre Ward is working with him as well; the man knows his ****. The balco thing was a long time ago.

Not that it makes it okay, but ****; a lot of big name guys still train with Panama Lewis, right?

Comment

you are who you hang out with.

and to answer your question, easy juice.

Comment

why would Andre Ward or Eddie Chambers?

Comment

Just believe

Comment

i dont like his name and character hanging on donaires head.

but look at this way,conte will be the most suspected and most watched guy in the business.

he got caught before by someone sending contes riods to a lab,conte knows this can happen again.

i think the testing isnt good enough to detect all things,and new riods im sure have been created,but by conte,i dont know.

conte admits testings still not good enough,bit shady tbh.he claims hes clean,but says testings still not good enough.

hes kinda workin in the legal system but using same method as some enhancers.

donaire uses the altitude mask thing,that allows him to train harder and rest less,recover quicker.

the exact thing that one of the banned enhancers allowed athletes to do.

but if the mask bizz is legal,then fair enough.

Comment

Dont get wrong people I respect Nonaire, he has mad skills but Conte is a shady mother****er!!Im starting to believe Nonaire will eventually move up to 154 and fight Canelo Alvarez in a few years and beat him up!!!Nonito put a dent on a dude's face!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
                i dont like his name and character hanging on donaires head.

but look at this way,conte will be the most suspected and most watched guy in the business.

he got caught before by someone sending contes riods to a lab,conte knows this can happen again.

i think the testing isnt good enough to detect all things,and new riods im sure have been created,but by conte,i dont know.

conte admits testings still not good enough,bit shady tbh.he claims hes clean,but says testings still not good enough.

hes kinda workin in the legal system but using same method as some enhancers.

donaire uses the altitude mask thing,that allows him to train harder and rest less,recover quicker.

the exact thing that one of the banned enhancers allowed athletes to do.

but if the mask bizz is legal,then fair enough.
                Juan Manuel Marquez did the altitude mask thing and hyperbaric chamber for Mayweather. Same stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                  Dont get wrong people I respect Nonaire, he has mad skills but Conte is a shady mother****er!!Im starting to believe Nonaire will eventually move up to 154 and fight Canelo Alvarez in a few years and beat him up!!!Nonito put a dent on a dude's face!! WTF
                  Aaaaaand? Why not start a thread on Andre Ward and Eddie Chambers too? They also employ Victor Conte's services...

Or you are singling out Donaire cuz your a dumb hater?

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
                    Aaaaaand? Why not start a thread on Andre Ward and Eddie Chambers too? They also employ Victor Conte's services...

Or you are singling out Donaire cuz your a dumb hater?
                    Dude!! Im not a hater!! Nonaire is pretty good!!!! But im just sayin its a little weird that he works with that shady fool!!

Comment

Working...
                    X