Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz: "Barrera wins by knockout against a BUM. So what?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronnie is a pain in the ass to *****s and butthurt mexi****s.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
      Ronnie should stick to making unneeded 2 minute introductions for Pac.

what the **** lmao... that was the longest most uneccessary dick riding introduction of all time...

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        You're just mad because he's a legendary *******.
        i hate *******s.........................much less than *****s though..........LOL

Comment

Ronnie is probably the worst boxing "writer" I've ever laid eyes on.

The guy is a total sellout, a hack, a homer for anybody Filipino, or anybody that can further his own agenda.

He's scum. Period.

Comment

Ronnie also said that Pacquiao had a better 2010 than Rafael Nadal LOL

3 grand slams and several masters series.

Comment

So thats what Ronnie looks like? I always thought he was Caucasian lol.

Comment

Can somebody tell Ronnie N. that the civil war ended already in Sri Linka and he can go back home now.

Comment

I love how this guy hyped up the upcoming filipino bums. I can't count how many times this guy wrote articles about flip chumps describing them as "secret weapon" "real deal" or "hidden gem," only to see the bum get knocked out or dominated by journeymen cab drivers. Very sad this guy. Anyway outside of Pacq and Donaire I don't see any special boxers out there in philippines but Drian Francisco and Milan Melindo. Help me out my filipino friends are there any flip prospect that I'm missing out on?

Comment

Working...
                  X