Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else thought JMM was going to get screwed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else thought JMM was going to get screwed?

When Bayless didnt start to count i thought he was going to dq JMM, you know because the punch was right at the bell
    i didnt really celebrate until they announced Marquez as the winner

Comment

What if you got banned for creating a Pac-Marquez thread?

Comment

yes he was....not! enjoy the ban

Comment

I honestly didn't know what was going on initially, it just happened so sudden.

Comment

JMM would've exploded if he managed to get robbed of a knockout.

I don't think it ever looked like that. Bayless just knew he didn't have to bother with a count.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I honestly didn't know what was going on initially, it just happened so sudden.
              right i thought he was faking a low blow or something cuz you didnt even see the punch

Comment

first off bayless is a pro and he knows the bell hasnt ranged and the punch was legit. I knew it was a hard right hand, Marquez been trying to get him with that same punch all night he landed it in various variants of it but never perfectly and then BAM he landed.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                  When Bayless didnt start to count i thought he was going to dq JMM, you know because the punch was right at the bell
                  i didnt really celebrate until they announced Marquez as the winner
                  "The moral arc of the universe is long, but it bends towards justice."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    JMM would've exploded if he managed to get robbed of a knockout.

I don't think it ever looked like that. Bayless just knew he didn't have to bother with a count.
                    that would be funny as hell just thinkin about it. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X