No announcement yet.

Nose injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nose injuries

My nose has taken quite a battering over the last two weeks and one side of it is swollen. Im hoping to spar again on Monday and I was wondering what would be the best way to get it back in to shape again?

Does anyone else have any problems with their nose constantly swelling? It is the only thing that is causing me problems at the moment.

i just got back into training and got hit on the nose again for the first time in ages theres no change in shape but it does hurt to touch i think you should give it some time to heal then get back in the ring

Comment

Ive got three days off so im gonna rest and see what it is like Monday. If it is still causing me grief ill ask not to spar on Monday.

Comment

You can buy helmets that have face guards.

Comment

ice it

Comment

Ive had a bit of damage to my nose etc (broken nose three times and a fractured face from four different incidents). One was quite funny though as about half an hour after it happened I blew out my nose and the cheek filled with air and swelled up like a bull frog............ apparently there was a small fracture that was pumping air in and out when I breathed!

Sorry it doesnt help your question though!

Comment

When I first started sparring my nose would bleed a tiny bit when it got hit. Then my fourth or fifth time sparring I got it broken. Since it healed from that it's been rock solid and has only bled once or twice and never swells. Worked out ok lol.

Comment

Hello everyone.I want to share a problem and want a solution of it.When i was 7 years old,i was injured and due to this my right bone of nose broken.Now it is fine but it is not properly in the nose.I feel really pain when i touch it.Kindly give me some idea for it.Is there any operation and treatment of it? Reply me soon.

Comment

Ive sparred a few more times and it just seems im one of them people that has a bloody nose.

Comment

Ice ice baby. And a facebar headgear. Every gym should have one or two handy for nose injuries.

Comment

Working...
                    X