"Tim James: I would have had to call Michael Koncz a liar."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tim James: I would have had to call Michael Koncz a liar."

http://fighthype.com/pages/content9171.html

I can't copy and paste the content on here so just click the link. The guy, Timothy James, being interviewed is one of Manny's biggest fans and official book author. He's also one of Manny's contacts in getting deals signed in the U.S. It's a pretty great read on how Koncz is just like Arum and how clueless Manny is when it comes to Koncz.

con man... that's what he really is. I have been saying this in some of my post. He works for arum.

Comment

Koncz is the epitome of Eden's snake

Comment

Both Arum and Konz are snakes, cut from the same cloth I tell you.

Comment

It was a great article and makes you think a lot about Manny himself and his team. I think Manny is money hungry and can understand why he is that way. I feel if someone Manny knows puts something in front of him and Manny believes it will make him some money Manny will put pin to paper.

Comment

Which is why I wish Manny was with GBP.

Comment

I said it and I'm gonna say it again.

Bob Arum and Konz do not want the Mayweather fight because they feel Pac would lose.

Pac will fight Mosley' then Marquez3, Cotto2, Margarito2, and anybody else not named Mayweather.

Not that Pac doesn't want it but because Bob and Konz don't want it.

The 40 -50 million Pac would make against Mayweather means nothing to them. Manny could make that in two or three fights fighting guys they know he can beat.

If Mosley upsets Pac in there fight this will come back to bite them all in the ass.
              Last edited by BIGBOXINGFAN; 01-19-2011, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                Bob Arum and Konz do not want the Mayweather fight because they feel Pac would lose.

Pac will fight anybody else not named Mayweather.

Not that Pac doesn't want it but because Bob and Konz don't want it.

If Mosley upsets Pac in there fight this will come back to bite them all in the ass.
                That's who's afraid for Manny, his handlers. And Mayweather is making it easy for them to pour the blame on him because of his past and allegations.

Comment

The *****s are gonna have a field day with article, i'm just dying to see what Koncz has to say in response.

Comment

We've known this. I wonder how much of Koncz's influence is responsible for Manny's career path.

Comment

Working...
                    X