I would ask Team Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
    so much for legacy...
    He already had it many times more than your boy has. Now its time to cash in.

Comment

There are too many Boxers wanting to fight Pacman, and it is impossible to please everyone in selecting the opponent.

One alternative to select the most worthy opponent, is for all these boxers to engage in elimination bout among them and the winner will face Pacman!

Mosley haven't yet selected as the official opponent of Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
        There are too many Boxers wanting to fight Pacman, and it is impossible to please everyone in selecting the opponent.

One alternative to select the most worthy opponent, is for all these boxers to engage in elimination bout among them and the winner will face Pacman!

Mosley haven't yet selected as the official opponent of Pacman.
        I agree,

my thing is, why not unify and beat a young undefeated and PRIME fighter in Berto!?

Mosley has lost 6 times, is 39, past his prime and has no belt or no leverage to offer Pacquiao.

I believe Pacquiao beats the dog **** out of Berto, but atleast it's a meaningful fight against a Prime, young Champion.

Comment

I agree, pacquiao should fight berto.

Comment

Pac-Berto makes more sense imo,

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
              what does beating Shane Mosley prove?

Seriously, they're trying to make him out to be some MONSTER, like he's just the biggest threat out there.

Well, how come before Cotto-Pacquiao was official, and Mosley was offering to drain himself to as low as 142lbs, and Mosley even went to the Wild Card Gym, Freddie Roach's response was "He's too good of a fighter", and even said he's "too much risk, not enough reward".

Well now that he got decent drawing numbers with Mayweather but got soundly DOMINATED by him in that fight and went on to a HORRENDOUS showing in his next fight where he fought to a draw against sorry ass Mora, Freddie JUMPS on the opportunity saying he's the best fighter out there right now to fight Manny.

Why?

where is he getting this idea that Shane possesses any kind of threat after shuffling between 147lbs and 154lbs and hasn't had a win since 09 where Margarito got exposed and obviously played a HUGE role in his performance?

I don't get how he's still pulling these tricks and we are left with no choice but to deal with it and just hope we get Mayweather-Pacquiao after they cherry pick their careers away.

well, That's my rant for the day..:twinglock:
              Yeah, you're gonna be saying that when Mosley nearly knocks Pac out. The guy has serious power, everyone is underestimating Mosley including Pac if he decides to mess around again during training. That's why Roach wants him at Wild Card for 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post

I'd rather see him fight them all. I know Pac wouldn't want to fight just one, who would he fight during the elimination and after the winner? Each fight brings in millions of dollars.

Comment

all the manny haters is saying that mosley is old, shot and past his prime like mosley is no threat now just because they know pac is really that good and is gonna whoop mosley so they try to discredit mosley to make him look like its gonna be a walk in the park for manny so when manny win they can say they knew it all along since mosley is already past his prime.. i havent been on this site for long but one thing i notice about the so called hardcore boxing fans is that they dont give credit to older legend status type guys like mosley.. in other sports like mma, the fans would go crazy to see a match up between a old timer all time great vs a young all time great. I guess its different in boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    He already had it many times more than your boy has. Now its time to cash in.
                    ?? Time to cash in? He's already a top paid athlete, time after time we hear how legacy matters most but his recent fight with Margarito and if he picks Mosley suggests otherwise - if he wants to please his fans, he will fight Berto or JMM @ 140.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                      all the manny haters is saying that mosley is old, shot and past his prime like mosley is no threat now just because they know pac is really that good and is gonna whoop mosley so they try to discredit mosley to make him look like its gonna be a walk in the park for manny so when manny win they can say they knew it all along since mosley is already past his prime.. i havent been on this site for long but one thing i notice about the so called hardcore boxing fans is that they dont give credit to older legend status type guys like mosley.. in other sports like mma, the fans would go crazy to see a match up between a old timer all time great vs a young all time great. I guess its different in boxing...
                      Do you know how ironic your post is? The *******s were the one who claimed Mosley was old and shot after Mayweather put on a boxing clinic, now they're all quiet and somehow managed to think Mosley is now a legit threat and is in his prime. Now that people say Mosley is old and shot(more feasible now since he looked horrible against Mora and Mayweather) you suddenly go and claim Mosley is not shot and old? Your post is actually hilarious, *******s brought it on themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X