Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever tried to commit suicide or thought about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    If he died the how do they know how many times he masturbated? Was he keeping a running log after each one ? Did they do some kind of CSI? And what makes you think it was a suicide...maybe he was trying to make the Guinness Book of World Records and was otherwise very happy in life.
    hythey counted the ounces of jizz that was all over the room and concurred that 43 was the amount of times that the kid beat his meat

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      If he died the how do they know how many times he masturbated? Was he keeping a running log after each one ? Did they do some kind of CSI? And what makes you think it was a suicide...maybe he was trying to make the Guinness Book of World Records and was otherwise very happy in life.
      lmao i wasn't implying that he was trying to kill himself via masturbation. I was saying he died due to masturbation which by its definition is a selfish act, an act of self love.

During the autopsy they found and measured the quantity of semen in his stomach that he had ingested, evidently he ate all of his semen after orgasm. The average ejaculation produces approxamately 1 teaspoon of semen and they were able to extrapolate that to estimate the number of times he had ejaculated, then consumed.

Just kidding. As for how they knew i asked myself that too. Apparently he was keeping track.
      Last edited by Mikhnienko; 10-25-2011, 12:29 AM.

Comment

No never..people are weak minded that's why they do it..people don't know how to live life..if you think your life sucks then think about those people who have less than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          lmao i wasn't implying that he was trying to kill himself via masturbation. I was saying he died due to masturbation which by its definition is a selfish act, an act of self love.

During the autopsy they found and measured the quantity of semen in his stomach that he had ingested, evidently he ate all of his semen after orgasm. The average ejaculation produces approxamately 1 teaspoon of semen and they were able to extrapolate that to estimate the number of times he had ejaculated, then consumed.

Just kidding. As for how they knew i asked myself that too. Apparently he was keeping track.
          Those Brazilians need to stop masturbating so much...that's why I refuse to shake hands with those guys.

Comment

lets not compare suicide of a person who is not terminally ill with "physician assisted suicide" of a person who is terminally ill and living in horrendous pain. . . the latter is far from a selfish act - especially if you have grandkids and kids waiting on your trust. . . the longer you stay alive, the more money it costs to keep you that way. . .

heh for real, though - if a person is terminally ill from cancer or something, i think they should have every right to end their lives on their own terms. . . If you have ever had a loved one, like a parent go through cancer and slowly wither away and die, you know how horrible it is. . .

Comment

Yeah i think everyone has thought about it, i have many times.

I will probably kill myself when im an old man, i dont ever wanna be old

Comment

I thought about what would happen if I was gone, but I never thought about doing it myself.

Comment

There is no such thing as attempted suicide. I think about stabbing myself in the face on a daily basis though.

Comment

I had a friend who killed himself recently.

He use to be a really cool guy, use to get high with him and a few other mates.he knew all the words to rapper's delight. then he started doing harder drugs quite frequently, then almost every day so he was always fucked every time i saw him. I didnt him for a few months and my mate said he had gone into rehab.

A week later he escaped then jumped in front of a train at kings cross station.

Everyone was upset.

I didnt give a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I've had depression off and on for years and I've felt some real ****ing lows. Thought about suicide but it was never a realistic option for me. It would hurt my family too much (well that's what I tell myself)...
                      wow i never knew you used to be depressed, right now im going through the biggest depression of my life

Comment

Working...
                      X