Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Will Look To Stop Crolla Before Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Will Look To Stop Crolla Before Twelve

[Click Here To Read More]

I like to see Erik gets a chance of winning a title at 135 or 140. Hopefully against Vazquez. WAR EL TERRIBLE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -kult- View Post
      i like to see erik gets a chance of winning a title at 135 or 140. Hopefully against vazquez. War el terrible!!!
      warales!!!

Comment

Good opportunity for Crolla, but going to 140 and fighting at MSG against an old but still world class fighter will probably end up in Crolla being stopped.

Got to give the lad credit for stepping up. Big step up too. He doesnt have an 0 to protect so hopefully he goes out swinging

Comment

Ha Ha whenever you need a bum call europe, particularly Britain. That is the minor leagues over there. Mexicans finding euro bums to feast on, looks like they've found someone they can beat. I thought morales was above that but oh well.

Euro with a nice record beating belfast parking valets and then faces someone with a pulse, stinks out joint. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

He doesn't even have a nice record, this shit is random.

Comment

Hatton using his goldenboy links again. I doubt Morales has even heard of Crolla no one in Britain has let alone the rest of the world

Comment

Working...
              X