No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Foreman Admits Faults, Won't Reveal The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Foreman Admits Faults, Won't Reveal The Future

Former WBA junior middleweight champion Yuri Foreman (28-2, 8 KOs) was hit with the second knockout loss his loss of his career, last Saturday night in Las Vegas. Polish boxer Paul Wolak (29-1, 19 KOs) made Foreman return a bitter one. He bruised Foreman for six rounds. Foreman's corner stopped the contest before the start of the seventh round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former WBA junior middleweight champion Yuri Foreman (28-2, 8 KOs) was hit with the second knockout loss his loss of his career, last Saturday night in Las Vegas. Polish boxer Paul Wolak (29-1, 19 KOs) made Foreman return a bitter one. He bruised Foreman for six rounds. Foreman's corner stopped the contest before the start of the seventh round.

[Click Here To Read More]
    he had no chance fighting him on the inside like that. should have stayed on the outside

Comment

i was watching this fight thinking WTF is this guy doing fighting on the insid especially against a big puncher in wolak & also i think for being off so long they picked a very tough opponent to come back to i mean not even no tune-up off of surgery??? dam jews

Comment

He seemed like he wasn't even disappointed after his performance...I think he doesn't have the passion for boxing anymore, he's probably gonna hang it up and follow his path to being a rabbi.

Comment

He got his arse whooped by full-time construction worker.

Comment

This kid got a belt by luck santos was inactive so long cotto showed yuri how you really fight for a belt and wolak he earned tje figjt fougjt with passion I knew he would win seen him at yankee stadium and guy gave it all he should go after k9 yuri probably will get one more figjt for the money against clottey or chavez puto

Comment

Excuses, excuses.

Yuri, your people are bums. Accept it already.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                he had no chance fighting him on the inside like that. should have stayed on the outside
                You guys are acting like he chose to fight on the inside. Wolak made him fight on the inside. Wolak outman'd him and told him he is not gonna fight on the outside and Yuri, the big p*ssy he is, accepted it like a big vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Excuses, excuses.

Yuri, your people are bums. Accept it already.
                  Israeli hater, reported.

Comment

Yuri rushed back to fighting too soon, he was not ready.
                    he had major surgery , you dont recover from it so quickly.
                    Thats why he didnt move, had no strenght.
                    he just wasnt himself

Comment

Working...
                    X