No announcement yet.

And new... Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    expose? nah I thought he would win and he damn sure couldve if he didnt have a vagina across from him on the other side of the ring.

win some lose some but 1 thing Garcia won't lose for sure is that "b1tch" label from here on out.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Mikey was Toying with him and knocked him down 4x.......he's even willing to give him a rematch and destroy him again

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

expose? nah I thought he would win and he damn sure couldve if he didnt have a vagina across from him on the other side of the ring.

win some lose some but 1 thing Garcia won't lose for sure is that "b1tch" label from here on out.

Well at least Mikey showed up to his own press conference right??
      that's 1 step. maybe next time he will show up to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        stfu ****** take that sig off of a real warrior like marquez if you apreciate putos like garcia
        LOL o lawdy he comes the real warrior police, Is your badge all shiny and stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

Comment

I mean, it takes him 30 fights to finally step up and then he finds a way out.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              LOL o lawdy he comes the real warrior police, Is your badge all shiny and stuff?
              ass a matter a fact take that avi off too. Put one of ortiz and garcia"peeleft:

Comment

Seems to me that Salido wanted out of the fight with headbutts like those, he ran his head straight in his face, while Mikey was leaning already back in the ropes

He could of continued, Salido still got schooled n knockdown 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by ElBossHogg™

thats the problem, they have so little to look forward to they have to hype the loser to beat the guy who calling out their man Gamboa LOL>

Doctors stopped it.

Intentional headbutt, **** that steroid cheat, he get no benefit of the doubt, I guess cubans root for steriods cheats now huh.

stfu ****** take that sig off of a real warrior like marquez if you apreciate putos like garcia
                  don't disgrace JMM like that. neither one of these 2 are real Mexicans. they're as Mexican as Jessica alba.

Comment

Garcia > 126-130

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Lmfao. Phucking PWNED

Comment

Working...
                      X