Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in what's really wrong with society today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Agree, thats pretty frivolous.

Although, if she don't have health insurance and she had to pay out of pocket for her medical expenses, that kinda sucks too.
    they should of came to an agreement paying her hospital bills but pain and suffering that's bullsh°t suing for that...I go thru pain and suffering every day at my job and I don't sue them...

Comment

She was to sue because her reflexes are dulled from sitting on her ass all day for money that will result in the same behavior..

Comment

She should sue the Wachowski brothers for giving her unrealistic expectations of her dodging ability. Oh and for the Matrix Revolution. That movie fucking stunk.

Comment

It all started with that tired old hag that sued McDonalds for her coffee being too hot. And won herself a cool half million if I remember correctly.

Comment

I'm going to sue Judd Apatow for making me think stepping in front of postal vans and suing was an acceptable way to earn an income.

Comment

wasn't there a thief who broke into someones home, decided to make a cup of tea/coffee before he left and sued cos he scalded himself or is that a myth?

(Im assuming he got arrested then decided to sue)

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                wasn't there a thief who broke into someones home, decided to make a cup of tea/coffee before he left and sued cos he scalded himself or is that a myth?

(Im assuming he got arrested then decided to sue)
                Wouldn't surprise me one bit

Comment

Interesting. This can't happen at the professional level, as the back of every ticket will inform you - zero liability, even if somebody dies. Baseball is unquestionably the most dangerous game to spectate due to the massive frequency of foul balls and the occasional thrown bat.

Comment

****ing shameless ****

Comment

yeah i read about this. what kind of old bag hangs out at a park and then complains when she gets accidentally hit by a child - who just so happens to be PLAYING in a PLAY ground.

Comment

Working...
                      X