No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Doesn't Expect a Chavez Jr. Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Doesn't Expect a Chavez Jr. Showdown

Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez (49-2-2, 28KOs) doesn't expect to fight WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (45-0-1, 31KOs) in the fall, despite a signed document where the Mexican pledges his willingness to make a mandatory defense against Martinez. The document was issued by the WBC, but it doesn't legally bind the boxers to a fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Martinez is probably right, it's a shame because I truly believe Jr and his dad want the fight, but as always it's Arum holding up fights we want to see.

*waits for the P.actar.ds to come here and defend their God*

"It's not Arum's fault!!!"

Comment

WBC should strip Chavez Jr if he doesn't fight Martinez if he does beat Andy Lee.

Comment

Martinez is right..watch jr.. move to 168 n fight bute.....

Comment

He shouldn't.

Lee's about to take that 0.

Comment

It will happen right after Mayweather-Pacman fight happens, in other words never or after no one cares about it anymore.

Comment

kawk a doodle dooo baby

chavez jr sounds gay in his interview on boxeo azteca. Said sum really gay like uh foxdeprtes and martinez conspiracy w.t.f. siri salido after his win agnst lopez said chavez jr is gay 4 not fightn martinez. I wana throw rotten beans @ chavez jr haha

Comment

Stop ducking Chavez, sexy

Comment

Chavez doesn't want any part of Martinez. That's pretty clear enough already.

Comment

Even though I'm in the camp that wants to see Chavez get sparked by Martinez I would still laugh incredibly hard if JR stopped Martinez in a bloody beating from sustained pressure

Though at this point just move up to 68 JR so there will be no more talk of this

Comment

Working...
                    X