Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: I'm Looking For Revenge, Bet on Me To Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito: I'm Looking For Revenge, Bet on Me To Win!

On December 3rd in New York's Madison Square Garden, Antonio Margarito will be looking for payback for everything that happened in his career over the last three years. From his big defeats to Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley, to the handwraps controversy lingering over his 2008 TKO win over Miguel Cotto - the Mexican star is eager to place everything in order when he faces Cotto for a second time with the WBA 154-pound title on the line.

[Click Here To Read More]

revenge for what?

Comment

Put him to sleep this time Tony.

Comment

Revenge for what? Getting caught with plaster against Shane Mosley?

Doesn't help your character one bit to be caught with illegal wraps against Mosley. I think Margarito still hates the fact that some Ricans/Mexicans think he cheated against Cotto. Thats bad and all if he did, but the fact the was going to seriously cheat against Mosley has me sick to my stomach personally.

Comment

I aint betting on a past it pressure fighter coming off the beating of his life that almost retired him because of an eye injury and a 12 month layoff to fight a pretty decent fighter in Miguel Cotto.

Seems like a bad bet to me.

But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            I aint betting on a past it pressure fighter coming off the beating of his life that almost retired him because of an eye injury and a 12 month layoff to fight a pretty decent fighter in Miguel Cotto.

Seems like a bad bet to me.

But that's just me.
            And he was never a one punch knockout out artist when it came to elite fighters. Cotto isn't going to let him hit him as much as Margarito did in the first fight. I'm expecting much better defense from Cotto and that will be the difference in this fight. I have Cotto by decision win, I don't see anyone getting knocked out sadly enough. I really like knockouts, I think we all do.

Comment

What a hero

Comment

War Cotto, kick this cheater ass......****in margarito......

Comment

FIERRO ALA VERGA!!!!!

PURO TONY TORNADO!!

Damn tony why would u try to cheat against mosley, it was a bad matchup n i knew mosley was gona ko my boi tony, he try to cheat he back in boxing he shouldnt be, lets enjoy these 2 warriors go at it, i think tony is gona stop him again but its a toss up because both are beat up n all the controversy
                  Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 11-05-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Cant wait to see ure career end you cheating ******

Comment

Working...
                    X