Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I Knew I'd Be The First To Beat Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I Knew I'd Be The First To Beat Mayweather!

Victor Ortiz has vowed to become the first man to defeat Floyd Mayweather Jr on September 17.

[Click Here To Read More]

i hope he does

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      i hope he does
      i kind of do too, even though i like both fighters. it'll be the first sign of a new era/generation. can't wait for the media coverage and all that stuff.

Comment

That's possible cause Floyd ducks Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Victor Ortiz has vowed to become the first man to defeat Floyd Mayweather Jr on September 17.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Then another Mexican will lose to Pacman..

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
            That's possible cause Floyd ducks Manny.
            Manny is fighting JMM he could have easily taken this fight or Mike Jones or any of the top 5 YOUNG lions...

Funny yall dont question why he didnt cause yall too busy with the Floyd
            is Chicken script.
            Last edited by DoomCity202; 06-29-2011, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Floyd losses to Ortiz, then Pac beats Ortiz, the return of .............. TRIANGLE THEORY!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

put it this way highly doubtful but if and I'm saying if that ever took place then we are sure never to see a Pac/Mayweather fight, which in itself is another big doubt win or loss on Mayweathers part.

Comment

ortiz must prepare how to defend chicken floyd's elbow...he must as well be prepared to cut chicken floyd in the middle because of chicken floyd's running and holding tactics...he should be prepared to elbow and run and hold what chicken floyd is doing inside the ring because if he is not, chicken floyd will walk away with ortiz' belt...

ortiz must review the chicken floyd-ricky hatton fight...

anyway, i don't believe ortiz an beat chicken floyd...

only pacquiao can beat chicken floyd...

Comment

Victor Ortiz: I Knew I'd Be The First To Beat Mayweather!

Keep dreaming taco breath.....Jose Luis Castillo beat you to it....

Comment

Working...
                    X