Collapse
No announcement yet.

mayweather hasn't stopped an opponet in 3 fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The P4P King regardless of who they might be should not be judged by Ko's.

The last P4P king with Ko's was Mike Tyson, Roy Jones was a guy that could KO you, but was fine with taking the decision. Oscar as well.

If you look back at history, MAJORITY of P4P Kings were counter punchers, who would rather box to a decision instead of risking the Ko.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
      The answer will be (well, should be) competitive fights...and those come via decision and via knockout.

I'm not sure its fair to label all decisions boring when any of us can list dozens of fights to the contrary
      I give you credit you are teating this like a serious thread!

Comment

im not a troll...i just dont understand how you guys defend decisions wins

Comment

i belive he hasnt stopped nobody in 10 years, the ortiz fight was bs and only his fans think it was a legit ko.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            i belive he hasnt stopped nobody in 10 years, the ortiz fight was bs and only his fans think it was a legit ko.
            10 years??lol..so hatton,gatti,mitchel,bruseles dont count either?

Comment

Originally posted by RadioCart View Post
              ok lets just get rid of knockouts then.......every fight be a decision

thats pretty much what all these posters on this forum are saying
              How can you get rid of knockouts you bloody idiot?

Go watch MMA, boxing clearly isnt for u

Comment

A win is a win. 30-40 million a fight guaranteed fighting safely, I don't think Mayweather cares. Half the arena is drunk and there for their own exposure anyway and just want blood.

Comment

im sorry, but if your the p4p best fighter on the planet, you don't go 3 straight fights without knocking your opponent out...im sorry.....

floyd has not stopped his opponent in 3 fights......come on, thats kind of pathetic

same with pac, from clottey to bradley (4 decisions) no knockouts

andre ward hardly stops his opponets
                  LOL. Look at how big these young guys are that he fights. He aint no puncher and he not going to stop these type of guys. I know Boxrec and tail of the tape list him as basically bigger than everyone he fights, but those stats seem wrong all the time, about ALL fighters. He had to use footwork on Ghost because of his height and reach. That fight look like the Genero fight. And he actually got bigger, and stronger ever since he got out of jail. Im impressed that he is buckling guys, and even stood in the pocket and pressured Canelo's bigazz around the ring. Trapped him on the ropes. Look like a CGI baby beating on a Jumbo Man. Im VERY content with how strong he has gotten. But I never expect a stoppage on any of these guys. This is a reach thread.

Comment

You are right...Wilder is the real P4P King...May, Ward, Bradley, Pac, Rigo are all bums

Comment

im sorry, but if your the p4p best fighter on the planet, you don't go 3 straight fights without knocking your opponent out...im sorry.....

floyd has not stopped his opponent in 3 fights......come on, thats kind of pathetic

same with pac, from clottey to bradley (4 decisions) no knockouts

andre ward hardly stops his opponets
                      The fact that you only consider someone to be the best P4P fighter if they are knocking out 90 percent of their opponents is a sad statement of your boxing knowledge.

Please tell us who you consider the be the best P4P fighter in the world? I am guessing you would say Deontay Wilder, since he is the only fighter who fits your definition.

Comment

Working...
                      X