Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Danny Garcia couldn't KO Morales the first time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come Danny Garcia couldn't KO Morales the first time?

I just watched the fight, and I wasn't really all that impressed with Garcia's performance against a severely aged former featherweight...

So what happened in the second fight? Did Garcia improve? Did Morales get sloppy or age (more, I guess)? Or was it just the proverbial "LUCKY" punch? (Just so u all know, whether or not an actual "lucky" punch is possible isn't the topic)

What do u guys think?

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
    I just watched the fight, and I wasn't really all that impressed with Garcia's performance against a severely aged former featherweight...

So what happened in the second fight? Did Garcia improve? Did Morales get sloppy or age (more, I guess)? Or was it just the proverbial "LUCKY" punch? (Just so u all know, whether or not an actual "lucky" punch is possible isn't the topic)

What do u guys think?
    I think because of multiple reasons...

First championship fight he was in, on top of debuting on a major network in a hostile crowd, maybe he was too nervous. He played it safe I think. He didn't want to get too close to Morales. Showed him a lot of respect, in my opinion.

Comment

first title fight in his career

Comment

Morales was overweight in the 1st fight and in the 2nd he cheated to make weight so he was stronger in the 1st fight probably

Comment

Texas don't test for Clenbuterol.

Comment

Danny is getting better each fight , they dont start out at their best , now he KOs Eric no problem .

Comment

Garcia is a al haymon fighter. All of his fighters cheat and get away with it

The TH article exposed them

Comment

He showed him too much respect in the first fight. In the second fight he went in with every intention of blasting him out.

Comment

He improved after .Going 12 with Morales was just what the doctor order for him to take that next level.

Comment

because morales was still prime in their 1st fight..

Comment

Working...
                    X