No announcement yet.

Did Steve Nelmark get screwed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Steve Nelmark get screwed?

I Ultimite Ultimite 96, Tank Abbott fought Steve Nelmark and it ended in one of the most memorable knockouts in the history of the UFC.

My question is, should it of happend?

After Tank slams down Nelmark, he lands in his half guard. Nelmark has a gillotine choke on Tank and after a few shots to the ribs, it looks like Tank taps twice on Steve's arm! I never noticed this before tonight.

I am not on crack, nor as I am I a newbie to ethier MMA or this board.

I actually think this might of been a tap! If you ever get a chance to watch UU 96, look for it. Tank slams him, gets choke in the choke, throws some punches to the ribs and then he slaps Nelmarks elbow.

Look for it, and tell me what you think.

well.. u have to tap 3 or more. so its not a tapout!

Comment

I have to watch the fight again...

Comment

3 taps, not two...and beside, who would really care anyway.

Comment

I don't think UFC had that "3 tap" rule, only Pride. Not sure though.

And I care, it would be pretty funny if Tank tapped and technically lost, only to knock Nelmark the **** out.

Comment

**** this thread is over here too. Why don't we ask Nelmark? He's still folded up in Tank's closet.

Comment

[quote:0379801682="Lobo"]**** this thread is over here too. Why don't we ask Nelmark? He's still folded up in Tank's closet.[/quote:0379801682]

This is funny.....

Comment

Re: Did Steve Nelmark get screwed?

[quote:33ff2bdb76="Creed"]After Tank slams down Nelmark, he lands in his half guard. Nelmark has a gillotine choke on Tank and after a few shots to the ribs, it looks like Tank taps twice on Steve's arm! I never noticed this before tonight.

I actually think this might of been a tap! [/quote:33ff2bdb76]Nelmark was dominated by Tank, Trust me, Tank didn't tap out. BTW, get off the crack!

Comment

Working...
                X