Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunter: Khan is ready for Danny Garcia (now- without a tuneup)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter: Khan is ready for Danny Garcia (now- without a tuneup)

Short but interesting video with Hunter.

I agree with him and made a thread on this exact topic a while ago about the myth of Khan's chin. He took very hard shots after the Garcia KD while hurt but a lot of people choose to forget that.

I can't listen to 5 & ½ minutes of that guy talking but Amir ought to get the phuck in line.

Judah first, Matthysse second then maybe Amir if there is anything left of Garcia after Lucas has finished with him.

Comment

Without a tune up? He just had a tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Without a tune up? He just had a tune up.
        Maybe if you watched the interview you would hear the questioner say that people believe Khan needs another fight or two to be ready for Garcia. Hunter says no, he's ready now.

Comment

Yeah....he's ready to get stopped again. Khan and Rios are not the same type of fighters anyway. Bam Bam's style relies on him getting hit. Khan should not be fighting with that mentality because he doesn't have the attributes to support that mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
            Maybe if you watched the interview you would hear the questioner say that people believe Khan needs another fight or two to be ready for Garcia. Hunter says no, he's ready now.
            Sorry buddy Im on my phone not trying to watch a video right now.
            Anyways Garcia vs Khan will be made for sure later in the yesr. Golden Boy's master plan

Comment

He's not and his last performance against Carlos Molina exposed that, he ate a ton of big punches, luckily that wasn't Danny in there, he still leaves himself open for counter left hooks and overhand rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                He's not and his last performance against Carlos Molina exposed that, he ate a ton of big punches, luckily that wasn't Danny in there, he still leaves himself open for counter left hooks and overhand rights.
                It's kinda frustrating actually. He was vulnerable to those 5 years ago, and he's still vulnerable to them now. I've come to the conclusion that Khan will soon reach his ceiling. Hunter might be able to teach him some infighting tricks, but his mentality (and chin) will never change. Fans thought that he had made a leap in development after teaming up with Roach. Maybe he did make improvements, or maybe it was just good match-making.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 01-29-2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Hurry up and get KO'd by Garcia again.
                  Same old Khan, different trainer

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    It's kinda frustrating actually. He was vulnerable to those 5 years ago, and he's still vulnerable to them now. I've come to the conclusion that Khan will soon reach his ceiling. Hunter might be able to teach him some infighting tricks, but his mentality (and chin) will never change.
                    While back I said Roach isn't at fault for Khan's trouble and neither will Hunter be when Khan falls once again, it's inevitable the man fights stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X