Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM vs. Valero (RIP) @ 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valero!!!!!! Damn he broke my heart. I give it to Marquez only because we didn't get to see Valero's full potential. Hard to say otherwise. Great question.

Comment

Valero was an overrated fighter and Marquez would have taken his ass to school.

Comment

marquez by TKO mid rounds,

Comment

Marquez cuts Valero up (literally and figuratively) punching inside of Valero's longer shots all night.

i agree with the guy who said Valero is entirely unworthy of an RIP. As good as he was in the ring, he was that much of a slime ball out of it.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez Would of Knocked Out Valero in the later rounds, Marquez is more technical and much better fighter overall!!! Valero never fought anyone good other than Demarco who was just a prospect!!

Comment

JMM would have stood up to then punished the bully Valero.

By the way he should rot in hell not rest in piece, he deserves no sympathy or kind thoughts.

Comment

Valero wasn't nearly as good at cutting the ring off as he was at cutting off his air supply. Maybe he could hang around until the late rounds, but i don't see the fight swinging in his favour.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
                  Who would have won this if they had fought?
                  Valero is dead.

Comment

dinamita is the king

Comment

Marquez stops him late.

Comment

Working...
                      X