No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Marco Huck is Beefing Up For Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Marco Huck is Beefing Up For Alexander Povetkin

WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck (34-1, 25KOs) is putting on some added muscle for a possible fight with WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin 923-0, 16KOs) on February 25th in Germany. Huck has reportedly already added 15-pounds of muscle.

[Click Here To Read More]

and a new haircut

well, dunno if moving up to heavy is going to slow him down, at cw he was even already slow tho.
    He doesnt need to cut weight anymore (has had weight issues for a time now), in addition to stay in great shape he needs to up his training methods.

Marco doesnt throw many punches, but hes known to explode throwing 5-6 wild punches from every angel. I think those combinations are going to be 3-4 shots now.

I noticed hes working on his jab, good thing, but he isnt used to it just yet.

Povetkin is a great amateur, but at the paid ranks hes just paper. His chin could cost him the fight with Marco, but if he has anything left in him he should outbox him pretty easy.

Comment

"Alexander Povetkin 923-0"

my god that is one hell of a record!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        "Alexander Povetkin 923-0"

my god that is one hell of a record!!
        Only 16 KO's though.

He's feather fisted.

Call me when he gets to 1000.

Comment

Better grow some more muscle...and hair, cause right now he looks like a German neo nazi. He's still the cruiserweight champion though...officially?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck (34-1, 25KOs) is putting on some added muscle for a possible fight with WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin 923-0, 16KOs) on February 25th in Germany. Huck has reportedly already added 15-pounds of muscle.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Great record, but likely padded

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Only 16 KO's though.

He's feather fisted.

Call me when he gets to 1000.

Comment

Huck is not slow... in fact his speed is one of his best assets - even though as you mentioned it mostly comes in spurts.

Comment

Originally posted by grutsch View Post
                  Huck is not slow... in fact his speed is one of his best assets - even though as you mentioned it mostly comes in spurts.
                  He's only fast when he throws those explosive combinations, but he's not that good and at some moments he's just too passive and that's why he was completely outboxed by Lebedev (although he got a gift decision)

Comment

There are still fights at CW to make but can't blame him for wanting the attention of HW and when he loses he can always go back down

Comment

Working...
                    X