No announcement yet.

Will you buy Pacquiao Marquez IV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you buy Pacquiao Marquez IV?

Are you interested for the 4th part of this almost endless battle?
    Yeah, I can't wait for it!
    63.16%
    Hell No!
    36.84%

The poll is expired.

Absolutely. Every single fight has been a war and a classic. Pac beat up Marquez worse than floyd did.

After the floyd fight Marquez wasn't bruised or anything and wasn't hurt at all. After the Pac fight he had to run to the back and strip down to make sure that Pac didn't take his balls.

Comment

Yes I will.

Pac seems to really want it and if he's the man we all believe he is, he'll do everything he can to give Marquez one more fight.

I'd love to see round 37.

lol

Comment

Voted for the wrong one, oops! Of course I'd buy a 4th fight. These two always produce exciting and close fights.

Comment

only if Marquez gets a good share of it,other then that i'll go to my neighbors house again.He likes paying for bullshit.

Comment

hell no! what so we can see marquez get robbed for a 4th time?.
            I ready for floyd to whoop paquiaos ass so everyone can shut up.

Comment

Yes, and yes. Every boxing enthusiast would buy it. It doesn't matter how many times they fight, as long as they make it more entertaining and exciting.

Comment

I wont buy but Casual Fans will

Comment

Yeah but the thing is this last fight wasn't exciting, it was boring as could be!

Comment

I agree, if Marquez didn't win the 3rd fight, he won't win the 4th and i am sure if he does it, its for the money

Comment

Working...
                    X