No announcement yet.

Witter would KO Hatton if they fought this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witter would KO Hatton if they fought this year

Hatton would get ktfo imo if they faced each other some time later this year.

Discuss?

Nah.

Comment

I agree, Witter has more than enough tools to find the chin, and more than enough power to shatter it.

I dont know what Hatton can do now, he cant really outbox many fighters, and he has little to no power in either hand

Comment

I completely agree

Comment

I actually reckon Khan would do aswell.

Hatton is done.

Comment

your 100% right thats why Hatton been ducking him all these years!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
              I actually reckon Khan would do aswell.

Hatton is done.
              I agree with you,Im not a big Khan fan but no way can Hatton survive against someone with so much speed,it kills Hatton and IMO Khan would stop Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
                I agree with you,Im not a big Khan fan but no way can Hatton survive against someone with so much speed,it kills Hatton and IMO Khan would stop Hatton.
                Sup buddy?

I'm still unsure about Khan. But I think Witter can decision Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
                  Sup buddy?

I'm still unsure about Khan. But I think Witter can decision Hatton.
                  Yo Obama,
                  BF is going dowm the pan I see,Alot of messed up things been going on there I tell you.
                  Hatton can still punch so he could always stop Khan but I think Khan will find Ricky far too easy to hit and just be too much for him after the devastating loss to Manny

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
                    Yo Obama,
                    BF is going dowm the pan I see,Alot of messed up things been going on there I tell you.
                    Hatton can still punch so he could always stop Khan but I think Khan will find Ricky far too easy to hit and just be too much for him after the devastating loss to Manny
                    I like the job the new mods are doing tho. I get bothered less. Then again everyone with power loves me so...

Hatton would be wise to stay away from fast punchers with power, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X