Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxings not as popular over here, more kids are brought up playing football(soccer) or rugby not to mention were a small country compared to america.
    Does it mean british boxing is coming to an end? hell no! we may not produce the best fighters but boxing will never die over here just because we dont produce as many boxing sensations as america doesnt mean british boxing is dead.

Comment

• There's no such thing as british boxing or american boxing, there's just boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
        boxings not as popular over here, more kids are brought up playing football(soccer) or rugby not to mention were a small country compared to america.
        Does it mean british boxing is coming to an end? hell no! we may not produce the best fighters but boxing will never die over here just because we dont produce as many boxing sensations as america doesnt mean british boxing is dead.
        Boxing is quite popular. There are 50,000 female boxers alone and boxing is officially the fastest growing sport in the UK. It's also practised in over 2000 secondary schools.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/6312589.stm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009...-schools-clubs

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olym...es/8196879.stm
        "There is going to be a big jump from other combat sports into boxing and it is already the fastest-growing sport in England.
        "Numbers-wise it has increased by about 700% in five or six years.
        "Like any sport you have a drop-off but now they will have the opportunity to go on and become superstars."
        Last edited by croz; 07-16-2012, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
          It's like THIS...by all means, bump this thread when you have a legitimate, "Elite" fighter...a consensus Top 3 Pound For Pounder defeating and reigning over the very best in his Division...

It'll happen someday...but first you have to deal with this incredibly long and ARDUOUS rebuilding phase...

I'd be surprised if you get one in 5 years...
          Well that's over 1 year already...lol....I gotta tell ya...time sure does fly when you're having fun...and it flies twice as fast when you're always right...

like I told this ignorant, little chav peasant who didn't like my last post...

"Bare witness to what being successful looks like"...

Comment

• Threadstarter is actually English.

Comment

• You know...it's not good to bring attention to yourself after I post, Demise...

With what happened and all...lol

.....just thinking.....man that would suck if I was typical, English fighter fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Threadstarter is actually English.

TS is Daggum in disguise

I'm half serious too

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                  Well that's over 1 year already...lol....I gotta tell ya...time sure does fly when you're having fun...and it flies twice as fast when you're always right...

like I told this ignorant, little chav peasant who didn't like my last post...

"Bare witness to what being successful looks like"...
                  Oh It's not that I didn't like your post, I never read them anymore, what annoyed you is I send you Red K every time I can and I see you post

You wrote me some long essay in a PM and within 5 seconds of it popping up, I replied to you saying I hadnt read it and wasn;t going to either which made you send me more.

Coincidentally, It wasnt long after I had written in the Calzaghe Youtube thread asking what was the crux of Daggums anger towards Calzaghe.

"things that make you go hmmmmmmm"

Comment

• and there he is....there's that insignificant, little chav peasant...lol

He didn't like my pooooost.

LMAO!!

I just made you famous....you should be grateful.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                      TS is Daggum in disguise

I'm half serious too
                      Naw, it's some Manc ****.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was Daggum too.

Comment

Working...
                      X