Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime sugar shane vs mayweather Jr@135(lightweight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think floyd would last more than 3 rounds. Remember were talking about a Shane that looked unbeatable at that point in time.

Pac vs Shane at 135 is a much more interesting fight

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
      At 135 Floyd was much more willing to fight, though I do believe it would have been a dangerous fight for Floyd. He would have out pointed Shane, Vernon Forrest speed caused Shane problems and Floyd would have caused the same problems!
      You are wrong, Forrest had only average speed. What happened i that first fight was that Forrest had a powerful and accurate long jab, and also a very solid right hand which Mosley didn't seem to know how to protect against. He was wide open for it the whole fight, and i remember it distinctly as being the first time I noticed this Mosely weakness. The second fight could have been a draw.

As for a Mayweather fight, Mosley was unbeatable at 135, and not only that, he was devastating, and went for the jugular every second of every fight. He had 9-10 title fights and won by a big KO each time, except, I think against Holiday when he won the title. I believe that Mayweather would do his usual running game with occasional brilliant combinations when he was sure he wouldn't get hit.

Comment

Mosley beats Floyd@135, possibly kills him....

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
          At 135 Floyd was much more willing to fight, though I do believe it would have been a dangerous fight for Floyd. He would have out pointed Shane, Vernon Forrest speed caused Shane problems and Floyd would have caused the same problems!
          It wasn't Vernon's speed that caused the problems, it was his height and reach. Shane said it himself.

Comment

At 135, Shane was just as fast and quick as Floyd with dynamite in both hands. He also had stamina out of this world. I think Shane would not only catch him with that big right hand, but put him to sleep with that killer left hook. Floyd was much more aggressive back then. He would open up more. He would eventually get caught with something big. And back then, if Shane gets u hurt, he would finish you.

Comment

Floyd UD.
              Shane looks impressive. Floyd is effective. Floyd is not fragile like some people seem to think here.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                You are wrong, Forrest had only average speed. What happened i that first fight was that Forrest had a powerful and accurate long jab, and also a very solid right hand which Mosley didn't seem to know how to protect against. He was wide open for it the whole fight, and i remember it distinctly as being the first time I noticed this Mosely weakness. The second fight could have been a draw.

As for a Mayweather fight, Mosley was unbeatable at 135, and not only that, he was devastating, and went for the jugular every second of every fight. He had 9-10 title fights and won by a big KO each time, except, I think against Holiday when he won the title. I believe that Mayweather would do his usual running game with occasional brilliant combinations when he was sure he wouldn't get hit.
                A solid right cross, that Floyd also has in his arsenal! If not much quicker, stronger, and re well placed!

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                  Who takes it?
                  Either KO early by Mosley or UD by Mayweather.

Either can happen.

Comment

Shane would pound Mayweather's body and outwork him for the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ProdigyATC View Post
                      Shane was an unstoppable beat at 135, Mayweather may of been in trouble.
                      shane wanted no parts of floyd when Shane was in his prime and was undefeated. remember that

Comment

Working...
                      X