Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so glad I didn't wear my Vibram fivefingers this morning.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must live like a hog if that happened in your garage.

Comment

What was the reason you didnt wear it today?

Probably a made up story.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
        Yo Trigger, which Vibram's do you have. I have a KSO and recently bought Bikila's. They say KSO's are multipurpose, but my experience so far is that they suck for running. I can definitely run longer on the Bikila's.

Next up will be the KSO Flow for me.
        I have multiple Pairs of the treksports, kos, Komodo sports, sprints, and classics. Favorite pair is the KSO. I heard the bikila's are great for long distances.

Comment

I finally ran in my Komodo sports the other day. Managed a mile and a half and my calves are ****in burning still.

Comment

Be sure to always listen to that voice you hear. I ignored it once and ended up being arrested.

If only I listened to that voice and chucked my sweater into the woods.

Comment

Everyone who wears Vibram Fivefingers deserves a nail in their feet!!!!!!

Comment

Another time I ignored that voice -- I got a broken nose. Always listen to it!

Comment

Next time wear your vibram fivefingers when you're working near rusted nails in your garage.

don't forget, ok?

Comment

We are all unlucky that you didn't wear your Vibram 5 fingers today.....

Comment

Some these comments are mean but hilarious at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                      X