Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch vs. Taylor. Last round here on YOUTUBE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cosmichorn View Post
    wow talyors face looked destroyed, dream ending for froch, was listening to it on the radio and was near certain he was going to lose
    Yeah. This is one of the ATG come-from behind wins. Why didn't taylor get the ref. who did Bute-Andrade?

Comment

I was always puzzled about Bat thinking Taylor could beat Kessler.
      Taylor got ko'ed by Pavs in 7, and looked like **** in many a fight so I never understood that part.

Bat, talk to your daughter, Bettina, and let's get this fight made. Kessler-Froch, or Kessler-Bute, or Kessler-Green.

Then you can part with him and give him to the Sauerland boys.

Thanks, Mogens.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        Do you think Kessler would offer Froch a fight? I'm sure Froch would take it, the ball would be in Mikkel's court.

After his mandatory, Mikkel needs to redefine his career after the Calzaghe loss, a fight against Froch would be an ideal start.

Thoughts my man?

no Froch only wants the yanks IMO. Kessler isn't recognised in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I was always puzzled about Bat thinking Taylor could beat Kessler.
          Taylor got ko'ed by Pavs in 7, and looked like **** in many a fight so I never understood that part.

Bat, talk to your daughter, Bettina, and let's get this fight made. Kessler-Froch, or Kessler-Bute, or Kessler-Green.

Then you can part with him and give him to the Sauerland boys.

Thanks, Mogens.
          Lol. Oh yeah. Taylor just needs to add a mile to his daily run and he should be just fine.

What can I say? Frochs power is for real and so is his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by mojack View Post
            no Froch only wants the yanks IMO. Kessler isn't recognised in the US.
            Nah, Froch has spoken about Kessler before. I am sure he'd want to fight. Would be an amazing fight, too.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Nah, Froch has spoken about Kessler before. I am sure he'd want to fight. Would be an amazing fight, too.
              Can't wait to hear who Froch targets, but my money surely won't be on Kessler. Rather Bute.

Comment

Did anybody else notice there was a long count on the Taylor knockdown?

He went down at about 43 or 44 seconds and wasn't up until 30 seconds.

It should have been a KO for Froch.

Comment

what were the judges scorecards after 11 rounds? and would of jermain got the decision if fight not stopped? I have a feelin it would of been a draw

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                    Did anybody else notice there was a long count on the Taylor knockdown?

He went down at about 43 or 44 seconds and wasn't up until 30 seconds.

It should have been a KO for Froch.
                    You know referees aren't machines, they don't have a clock built inside them. But why didn't you display your outrage when Bute was in Taylor's shoes and was given a long count, and was on the verge of being KTFO?

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
                      what were the judges scorecards after 11 rounds? and would of jermain got the decision if fight not stopped?
                      Yes Taylor was ahead on the cards, and would have won by SD, but Frch didn't let it happen, and finished things the old fashioned way. The referee could have very easily called time after the first knockdown and got the ring doctor to look at Taylor's nose, which would have effectively robbed Froch of his win like was done against a certain somebody in Monreal.
                      Last edited by street bully; 04-26-2009, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X