No announcement yet.

Why Are You A Democrat Or Republican?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Are You A Democrat Or Republican?

When you could be spiritually whole? Ha ha, no.

But really, as a Brit I don't even know what your yank political parties claim to stand for. To be honest, one seems very right wing, the other crazily so, but that's just me. If you are one or the other, why is that? What do they do that you like and what do the other guys do that you don't. What is the difference between a Republican America and a Democrat America? Please inform me.

I've always been a Democrat just like my parents were, but even if I wasn't I sure would be switching after these horrible last eight years we've suffered through.

Comment

I am neither, I think they are all ****s and just switching to whichever seems a little less ****ish.

Comment

But what does it mean to be a Democrat or mean to be a Republican? I know really but I want to hear what an actual American says about it.

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
          But what does it mean to be a Democrat or mean to be a Republican? I know really but I want to hear what an actual American says about it.
          Very generally speaking, Republicans are politically more conservative and Democrats are more liberal. In the past 20 years the Republicans have picked up the religious zealots as well.

Comment

Democrats are soft bleeding heart ******* like the French. Republicans are no nonsense bad asses like the Russians.

Comment

Its all bull**** propoganda.

Comment

Independent

Comment

If you really wanna know then you shouldn't ask for a legit answer from teenagers on a boxing forum.

But generally, the democratic party appeals to a variety of people, blacks, latinos, asians and whites. Republicans mostly appeal to rich conservative white people looking out for their own pockets, evangelical white christians from small towns who are racist and don't like anybody who isn't like them and average white working-class people who are being tricked into voting for them every time.....even if it's against their self-interest economically because the Republican candidates know how to pender and pretend to be one of the folks.

I'm voting for Obama.......Change 08........learn to love it.
                  Last edited by Vladimir303; 08-16-2008, 11:38 PM.

Comment

i took many tests out of curiousity.
                    \
                    i always get that i am a libertarian. good eough for me i guess. from what i read libertarianism is the coolest political group. i think too many people think that there is only 2 choices.

but, i hate polotics.

Comment

Working...
                    X