Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish Khan had fought Marquez...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old piss breath has turned down several considerable offers over the course of his career.But it makes for a much better story to perpetuate the myth that he was avoided like the plague for so many years and was denied the same opportunities that his Mexican brethren received.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
      Khan got robbed that fight period. Peterson has size and strength, that simply marquez couldn't match.

Don't get me wrong I like Marquez, hall of famer and all, but people act like he didn't have 8+ years to time and counter 1 opponent in pacquiao.

So yea, matter of fact i wouldn't be surprised if Khan completely embarrases him and knocks him down a couple of times too.
      haha Pacquiao has a granite chin and took bombs from Marquez in every fight.. it was just the perfect punch with all Mannys bodyweight added to the force of the shot...

Khan would look like a new born giraffe if Marquez landed any half decent power punch when Khan rushe's in... you're a moron and I'm sure most agree

Are you trying to make Garcia look better? are you a Rican dick rider????

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
        haha Pacquiao has a granite chin and took bombs from Marquez in every fight.. it was just the perfect punch with all Mannys bodyweight added to the force of the shot...
        Khan would look like a new born giraffe if Marquez landed any half decent power punch when Khan rushe's in... you're a moron and I'm sure most agree

Are you trying to make Garcia look better? are you a Rican dick rider????
        up there in the bold has nothing contradictory to my post whatsoever, matter of fact you re-iterate it. so
        I haven't even been close to mentioning anything about garcia in this thread you idiot. Matter of fact Garcias ko is another example of a well timed shot too.

Timing against speed buddy, it showed in both fights. Marquez had to have the perfect moment to land his well practiced shot against pac and he was fortunate the time was right cuz he was getting his **** pushed in. Deserves fighter of the year and all, but khan cruises to an easy ud against marquez, then and now 140-47.

Comment

There is a reason why Nacho did not want that Marquez to take that fight. But the current roided Marquez would annihilate Khan!

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            up there in the bold has nothing contradictory to my post whatsoever, matter of fact you re-iterate it. so
            I haven't even been close to mentioning anything about garcia in this thread you idiot. Matter of fact Garcias ko is another example of a well timed shot too.

Timing against speed buddy, it showed in both fights. Marquez had to have the perfect moment to land his well practiced shot against pac and he was fortunate the time was right cuz he was getting his **** pushed in. Deserves fighter of the year and all, but khan cruises to an easy ud against marquez, then and now 140-47.

Danny Garcia can KO Khan with ease... but Marquez can't?
            Maidana can make Khan chicken dance for four rounds.... but Marquez can't?
            The great Breidis Prescott couldn't be Ud'd by Khan... but Marquez can?

This is covert Rican dick riding people... too try and make Danny Garcia look better... somebody Garcia easily slapped about could beat Marquez
            Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 02-02-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Marquez got annihilated by Mayweather on footspeed and natural reach and height. Khan was a terrible matchup for him. Glad the fight never happened. Far too many advantages to the younger fighter and a pointless fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                Danny Garcia can KO Khan with ease... but Marquez can't?
                Maidana can make Khan chicken dance for four rounds.... but Marquez can't?
                The great Breidis Prescott couldn't be Ud'd by Khan... but Marquez can?

This is covert Rican dick riding people... too try and make Danny Garcia look better... somebody Garcia easily slapped about could beat Marquez
                hey tool bag, you ever heard of bad style match ups/mismatches?

Fackin clown, nice over view of triangle thories there.

khan would beat marquez than and now 140-147 UD

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  Marquez got annihilated by Mayweather on footspeed and natural reach and height. Khan was a terrible matchup for him. Glad the fight never happened. Far too many advantages to the younger fighter and a pointless fight.
                  That is true but you gotta remember that was a counterpuncher vs a counterpuncher. Floyd won that because he forced marquez to fight out of his element and become the stalker. Khan would be the one coming in with his flurries which would give marquez opportunities to counter

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                    That is true but you gotta remember that was a counterpuncher vs a counterpuncher. Floyd won that because he forced marquez to fight out of his element and become the stalker. Khan would be the one coming in with his flurries which would give marquez opportunities to counter
                    Exactly... Khan makes too many mistakes..

The only mismatch here would be throwing Khan in with Marquez because Khan would be eating counters all night

Comment

In order to beat Juan you have to be a great boxer. Khan is not a great boxer, he will rush in with his combinations and get knocked out. Khan is no Mayweather, his defense is open and he trusts his chin too much to defeat a combination counter-puncher like Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X