No announcement yet.

Floyd will NEVER be #1P4P King again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Fights JMM a blown up LW and cheating him on the scales. Jmm takes the money over doing what he should have and thats call off the fight!

Old Mosley :WORD:

sucker punches Ortiz for a cowardly victory.

Cotto after so many beat downs and 5 years to late ols and washed up!

LOL that how you get P4P the best. Not to mention that being the only 4 fights in 5 years! Thats a fighter dominating the divisions :WORD:!!!

You too are so easy to make look like a clown!

Seriously?

I know this thread puts you on front street as not knowing what the **** you’re talking about but again, what did I just tell you in another thread?

Are you really that dumb? I know you troll for laughs but come on, take what I told you in the other thread to heart. Outside of a few other ******s like hugh grant and pugass, everyone is pointing and laughing at you. Not with you, but at you.

It's time to move on....

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Because Roy getting ktfo by Tarver hasn't affected his ATG status at all

There was serious discussion about Roy being GOAT up to that point.
      That never happened! lol Roy is the GOAT, what you talking bout!?!?!?

Comment

people can hate all they want but its pretty much official that he's the best of this era and number 1 pfp now if somebody put ward ahead as pfp right now i wouldnt be mad. but if your the favorite against everybody you fight how can people fault you for not taking challenges if you decide to fight the highest ranked fighters? Floyd dont rate these people he just beats them and convincingly at that. Most of them came off the biggest wins of their careers prior to the fight. I mean what is he supposed to do? He takes a lay off and comes bac to fight the top dog of the division with no tune up, who does that? Hell when was the last time Manny fought a fighter coming off the biggest win of their career? Not to dog manny or anything but i just find it weird how mayweather is judged so differently. I honestly believe people just want to see him more and that seems to be the beef (for now) but if he does fight two times this year how will u guys feel then?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Because Roy getting ktfo by Tarver hasn't affected his ATG status at all

There was serious discussion about Roy being GOAT up to that point.
          Pac has fought tougher competion than RJJ, and RJJ only had a very good win once in a while, like against Toney.

What your saying is like using a triangle theory just cos tarver beat rJJ and JMM did Pac. Different circumstances altogether, and jmm needed 4 attempts to get a win and he only has to fight Pac and can fight bums the rest of the time.

If RJJ had of continued to win big fights after the tarver fight things wouldnt be so bad for him. But then people also see RJJ only beat Toney, and a bad heavyweight and BH had a off night.

Pac was the fighter of the era and going into the JMM fight, there wasnt pressure of if i lose to JMm that will change. Same thing if floyd gets ko'ed in his next fight, all fighters lose. Floyds resume will be taken into account and that is what will make him or break him, not if he loses his next fight.
          Floyds resume dont hold up and that is where his problem really lies. Thats why holyfield is greater than floyd will ever likely be.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 01-02-2013, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X