price v fury goes to purse bids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Fury will knock Price out
    call me crazy but i think so too. at least i hope so. price doesn't look that difficult to tag, and we all know he has problems with his chin. all fury needs to do is take price's shots early without going down (because price will surely beat him to the punch for most of the fight), and land just one big one of his own.

Comment

Why has it gone to purse bids?

Comment

I'm not convinced by either of them at the moment, and although I'd probably favour Price to win, I think it will be a lot closer than some are suggesting, and to me the only big advaantage Price has is his power, mind you it is impossible to overstate just how much power Price has. From what I've seen of them I'd say Fury has the better handspeed, and punch varity, but he's very stiff and moves like a plank of wood, and has zero foot work. He really needs a trainer he can get him in shape and improve his movement.
        Price has exceptional power I think his combination punching is poor and like Fury he doesn't move well. Whoever wins it won't go past 6 rounds IMO.

Comment

Working...
        X