No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley Will Not Go Head To Head With The NBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley Will Not Go Head To Head With The NBA

LAS VEGAS, NEV. -- It’s good to be king. It’s even better to be MANNY “Pacman” PACQUIAO, boxing’s Fighter of the Decade.

Pacquiao, who is not only an eight-division world champion and a Congressman, is also a die-hard Boston Celtics fan. And with Game 7 of the Celtics-Miami Heat playoff game beginning just hours before Pacquiao enters the ring at the MGM Grand Garden Arena to defend his WBO welterweight title against undefeated world champion Timothy Bradley, Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum isn’t even going to try to beat City Hall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How is it good to be Manny? Arum is choosing not to go against a big game like Heat v Celtics which is a good choice. Already no buzz and they will lose more viewers if they do go against it.

Saw that there are still $400 seats available. That is not a good sign but oh well the fight is tomorrow and im excited.

Comment

this **** nt even sold out...lol....

pac man u have no weight asking for 50/50 vs floyd and after tomorrow u will be LUCKY if u still have a chance at a floyd fight...

Comment

Well that sucks. That means the main event won't start until 12:30 or 1:00 or something.

Comment

the fight isnt sold out? wtf...

Comment

Good decision.

I'd be watching the Heat game so they made the right move.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Good decision.

I'd be watching the Heat game so they made the right move.
              This, cause im trying to watch both.

Comment

hell, the basketball game could be over by halftime.

Comment

fock all that...i'll be pissed if Kings-Devils go to OT...im gonna have to watch PAC-Bradley on replay

Comment

**** the corrupt nba i could care less about miami beating boston which is exactly whats going to happen

Comment

Working...
                    X