Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maccarinelli-McPhilbin II Ordered, Timekeeper Suspended

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maccarinelli-McPhilbin II Ordered, Timekeeper Suspended

Enzo Maccarinelli has been ordered to a rematch against Shane McPhilbin for the British cruiserweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

What a travesty the first fight was, I couldn't believe what was happening. It was more like a circus than a boxing fight and the timekeeper's punishment is deserved.

If McPhilbin works on his cardio he can prolong his onslaught on Enzo and surely stop him early on.

Comment

Glad they took action on this one. Too bad so many other controversies go untouched.

Comment

Texas should take some notes from these people.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Texas should take some notes from these people.
          Did you see what happened?

That shit doesn't even happen in Texas.

Comment

British boxing is a cartoon

Enzo the wales wimp is terrible. Cleverly terrible. Brook never fought anyone. Froch too slow and too old. wee ricky Hatton a drunk and sleeps in the ring. Matt Hatton an escaped lunatic. Haye a carnival act like the prince with the ears. The brits and their boxing is funny. Enzo is terrible. So glad I am American.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrubber View Post
              Enzo the wales wimp is terrible. Cleverly terrible. Brook never fought anyone. Froch too slow and too old. wee ricky Hatton a drunk and sleeps in the ring. Matt Hatton an escaped lunatic. Haye a carnival act like the prince with the ears. The brits and their boxing is funny. Enzo is terrible. So glad I am American.
              I'm glad you're American too

Comment

Why can't they ban the timekeeper for an indefinite period of time? I mean he definitely brought boxing into disrepute and tried to influence a fight (which he basically did), But the same BBBofC can ban Chisora for an indefinite period? Shady me think.

Comment

You guys really think it was the timekeeper that decided by himself to cut short that round because Enzo was hurt? I mean, it's possible, but if I had to guess I'd say the order was given by someone above.

Comment

The timekeeper's banned for a "mistake" and the true issue of corruption will now never be investigated.

Comment

Working...
                    X