Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not really a fan of the Klitschko brothers but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not really a fan of the Klitschko brothers but...

I don't understand the people that say they need to retire to add excitement to the heavyweight division. What is exciting about a bunch of people that lay down to the K' Bro's going at it?

To add excitement to the division, someone who has a chance to beat them needs to come along.

Just a rant i had after a long conversation with a friend about the heavyweight division.

Only delusional ******s think the HW division would be more exciting without the Klitschkos

How can removing the 2 best HW's make the division better/more exciting?

Comment

I don't get it either, Vitali and Wladimir are great for Boxing they are great representatives for Boxing.They are great fighters, educated, classy, respectful, humble and kind

Comment

Exactly, how can dominating a division mean you're ruining the division. Its not like they're ducking anyone... Its not like they're on top because they're dodging the legitimate competition.

Comment

It's sad when people say they have killed the division. How that works exactly I don't know...

People actually thought that the brawl between Haye and Chisora was good for Heavyweight boxing. Huh, says alot about those people don't it...

Comment

Working...
          X