Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

something weird has been brought to my attention...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my fantasies is to **** a girl, with 4 other guys. totally destroy her..

I want Kev, Panda, Wazza and bcfc to be those 4 other guys

Comment

Originally posted by erik dinero View Post
      One of my fantasies is to **** a girl, with 4 other guys. totally destroy her..

I want Kev, Panda, Wazza and bcfc to be those 4 other guys
      panda is honored cupcake

Comment

That **** is gay, one of my homies done it once to see who can finish fast. I call him gay and how can you get your dick up with a group of men around u.

Comment

what if it was ronaldo , cesc and chicarito around you emzz?

Comment

That's some gay ass shit. I knew some dudes in HS that used to watch **** together and have a wank next to eachother. Their excuse was that they didn't touch or look at the others.

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
              what if it was ronaldo , cesc and chicarito around you emzz?
              That's a completely different case which I do not want to get into.

Comment

When I was about 14 my friend would have people round to his house while his mother was out to watch ****. I always declined his invitation. I was once challenged on this: "Why? Are you gay?" was the question.

Let me get this straight - you. a 14 year old male, want to sit in a room with a group of other fourteen year old males... and watch each other get aroused... and I'm the gay one?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                  Like I said, something weird has been brought to my attention...

I just had dim sum with a buddy from grade school. We were shooting the breeze, reminiscing and stuff. Anyway, I don't know how it came up but he used the expression 'circle jerk' and I laughed and asked him, rhetorically, where he thought the expression came from. He laughed but, to my surprise he actually had an answer for me!

He told me that him and some of his buddies used to literally sit in a circle and jerk it to see who could finish the fastest.

Have any of you sexual deviants ever done anything so ridiculously nasty? The weird thing is that he thought it was the norm to do things like this as a kid. I have never heard of it!! I think he regrets telling me the story. lol
                  it is strange, but common behavior among young boys

I don't think it has anything to do with ****sexuality, it's more like the young boys discover their sexuality and feel like sharing the experience with their friends for some reason

Comment

What, no one else here ever flashed their dick to see who's was bigger? :wank:

:gay:

Comment

ur friend is gay

Comment

Working...
                      X