No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Lol, eyes swell in boxing. Danny won and that's that.
    Not usually as bad as that, and certainly not in the way it happened. Danny did win, and deserved to win but that was very unfortunate for Matthysse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Danny a fake rican,,,, cant speak spanish,, has he ever even been to PR...

I love this fight,,, im going with lucas,,, but wont shock me if he gets caught by danny coming in,,,, danny is a live dog in this,,, he wont be like peterson,,,,
      Bump,,,,, this thread is priceless,,, and to be fair I quoted myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
        This is a 50/50 but I got Garcia winning this fight by decision scoring a couple of knock downs in the process.
        This dude was on point

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          This dude was on point
          The turning point was when that eye just puffed up out of nowhere.

Comment

• There's plenty of sig worthy post on this thread

Comment

• lol Danny still don't get the respect he deserves after making a lot of people look silly. I kind of miss the Matthysse hype lol. I'm sure it will be back When Danny moves up

Comment

• I cant wait for Lucas' next fight. Im not that interested in Danny's unless he moves up or rematches Lucas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  I cant wait for Lucas' next fight. Im not that interested in Danny's unless he moves up or rematches Lucas.
                  I read somewhere an April comeback, anyone know who or if it is true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    I read somewhere an April comeback, anyone know who or if it is true?
                    His twitter account said Watson said it would be in May against tba.

Comment

• Yep lots of sig worthy quotes, Don't really want to see a rematch now. Am glad for both to go their separate ways for at least two to three fights, they both need to keep winning and hopefully they would meet again in a bigger fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X